Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ah dress Khushi as a servent!n people wil think so

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Now well don't u think it was justified that the old lady/dadi actually thought that Khsuhi was a servant?
cz well Khsuhi wears her own old clothes..we have been cribbing for god knows how long about her clothes and we got proof for ourselves the picture she paints in people's heads!!

and to top it she was having her hair in pony tail (which i thought was damn cute for her int he first watering plants scene!! was looking like a doll!!) which is not the usual bahu style of these traditional houses i guess..

anyway i absolutely abhor the way she treats servants as lesser beings...so that part is wrong..

but well had khushi been dressed just like Payal was, i doubt no matter how many buckets of water khushi spills on her, she would have mistaken Khsuhi for a servant!!

ah r u hearing Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and the stupid PH? u better gove her clothes befitting her status in the society!!😡

people who thinks i am posting this as defending that old bat (dadi i mean) come on be serious!! i am just venting out my anger about them not giving Sanaya new dresses!!

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes i agree.they better give her gud costumes now.😡 but ithis dadi 's attitutde is very narrow minded lady.lets see whats gonna happen ?i guess after remarraige only we will see khushi in new costumes
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vijji12

yes i agree.they better give her gud costumes now.😡 but ithis dadi 's attitutde is very narrow minded lady.lets see whats gonna happen ?i guess after remarraige only we will see khushi in new costumes

ah the whole servant thing was crass, even if she really was a servant i mean!!
but the closed HAVE to change! dammnit!!😡
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is why i dont blame dadi really its mami who allowed dadi to think khushi like that

the behaviour towards a servant was lil too much then required, it was uncalled for

Summer_Rain thumbnail
i agree...wat an lovely saree..and beautiful suit she was wearinmg..the day before..again back to crappy suits..why cant they give her nice sarees as well as suits..instead of recycling the dresses and turn them up into new ones...
Phenyl thumbnail
Khushi must have worn a saree like she wore on rakhi..but dadi is at fault too.
shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree. compare to dress up of manorama and payel khusi was looking very simple. 
khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree wit u yaar.
Waiting for d day Wen her costumes vil change
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
she was her hubby's favourate colour...😉

ASR slapped the guy 4 calling her an item...so wat if he was there when dadi called as servant...?😉
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
UFFF, Servant Or Not; She BETTER Learn To RESPECT People ! 😳