Gumrah
Gumrah

Friends!!!!! (Page 3)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Friends are those who stand by you and help you out of tough situations. These friends put these girls into the tough situations and that's just not acceptable.

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Seriously sreeja its disgusting to have friends like this! Ppl can be better off without these types of so called ''friends''
lazyblues IF-Rockerz
lazyblues
lazyblues

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
this kind of people make the word friends sound bad ! I mean even enemies don't do sumthing lyk this yar ! It's heart wrecking ! Fell soo bad for those grls who now I dnt think trust anybody to b friends!
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't call them as 'friends'. But the two cases show that one has to be careful about the company one keeps.

Both the girls went into prostitution because their so-called friends were into it. They let themselves be influenced by these 'friends' and by their need for money/ or a fanciful life. I guess when one's so-called friends commit such a crime, they too get tempted to do these... wondering if the friends can do it and enjoy the benefits, then why can't they.. and if the friends can do it without getting caught, then so can they.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_roxshibz

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">In my opinion.. Meenakshi got into peer pressure and Priyanka into her need for money which was bigger than her values for her.
i was disgusted to know what Karuna did for money but she is not the one to be blamed for the decision Priyanka took.. From Karuna's point of view..what she did was not wrong.. but for Priyanka it was something disgusting...Karuna did not force her into it.. Priyanka agreed herself plus that dealerDead-she got into peer pressure coz of him.. Still she could have easily get out of there but she goes ahead with it..Fear was there in her mind..only if she'd believed thatPinch

For Meenakshi i am on two minds.. I feel bad as she prolly wanted to try the night life out in Mumbai once but she got trapped.. It was natural for her to trust her friends seeing as she comes from a very small town she prolly hadn't ever dreamed that she would meet girls(read friends) who'd push her into the kinda life they lead even after knowing where she comes from..
The only thing she could've done to not fall into it was to believe in herself.. She shouldn't have let her room mates brainwash her.. They wouldn't carry her outside anyways..
</font>
whoa shibz loved your post totally yaar!!!!!!!!!!! Clap totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index