Gumrah
Gumrah

Friends!!!!! (Page 2)

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

So well said sreej,agar dost aise ho to dushman ki zarurat nehi. I really dnt get why dis gals nvr use their brain. U knw smtyms i felt at certain age ppl cnt figure out d line btn right n wrng. Minaxi was a grown up gal,she shud hv realised dat her frnz r nt gud;-( n i felt so disgustng abt karuna,she was worst in all. N i totaly agree wid karan dat today's generatn tk sex as a simple thng...feelng so low aftr watch todays epi.
ya minaxi was big to understand good and bad!!!!And Karuna omg was so cheap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
wonder how will thier story END!!!Confused

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

wonder how will thier story END!!!Confused
i was feeling more bad for their parents yaar...priyanka's parents ended their life and meenakshi's parents disowned herOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_kkshibz

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ya sreeja feeling reallyyy bad fr thier parentsOuchCry

sreeja_rox

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Agreed..agr friends aise hote hai, to its better not to have friends..

True Friends are to guide one to a right path, to help them n not to mislead them into doing something that is totally wrong. but here friends force them to do totally wrong things, by which their life will be spoilt..

Feeling really bad for their parents...

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_15

Agreed..agr friends aise hote hai, to its better not to have friends..

True Friends are to guide one to a right path, to help them n not to mislead them into doing something that is totally wrong. but here friends force them to do totally wrong things, by which their life will be spoilt..

Feeling really bad for their parents...
ditto to your post yaar!!!!Thumbs Up
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
In my opinion.. Meenakshi got into peer pressure and Priyanka into her need for money which was bigger than her values for her.
i was disgusted to know what Karuna did for money but she is not the one to be blamed for the decision Priyanka took.. From Karuna's point of view..what she did was not wrong.. but for Priyanka it was something disgusting...Karuna did not force her into it.. Priyanka agreed herself plus that dealerDead-she got into peer pressure coz of him.. Still she could have easily get out of there but she goes ahead with it..Fear was there in her mind..only if she'd believed thatPinch

For Meenakshi i am on two minds.. I feel bad as she prolly wanted to try the night life out in Mumbai once but she got trapped.. It was natural for her to trust her friends seeing as she comes from a very small town she prolly hadn't ever dreamed that she would meet girls(read friends) who'd push her into the kinda life they lead even after knowing where she comes from..
The only thing she could've done to not fall into it was to believe in herself.. She shouldn't have let her room mates brainwash her.. They wouldn't carry her outside anyways..
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
M jst feelng bad for their parents;-(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gumrah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index