Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Today's episode touched me a lot and i was feeling really bad for priyanka and d othr grl who came 2 mum(dnt rmbr her name)!!!!!Their supposedly best friends making them fall into such pits,gosh that's so very cheap.And Karuna was so casual,jst for money she was doing it and didn't regret it a bitOuchand to add to it she brought Priyanka into it too!!!!!
Same was the case with the other story.Forcing the girl to go to pubs and disco's and to be with guys!!!!Can they ever be calld friends??I dnt thnk so..infact i feel that they are worse than enemies

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaM00NA..nams..Arjuhi_kk...vibha...shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends!!!!!" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar!!! its better if we dont hav friend rather than having such kind of friendsAngry

that girl karuna shocked me Shocked she was nt regreting her acts even fr onceShocked
karan ws right wen he said that 2days generation takes SEX so casuallyDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreeja_rox

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

Seriously yaar!!! its betterif we dont hav friend rather than having such kind of friendsAngry
that girl karuna shocked me Shockedshe was nt regreting her acts even fr onceShocked
karan ws right wen he said that 2days generation takes SEX so casuallyDead
i swear!!!!That Karuna was talking about is so casuallyDead

Arjuhi_kk

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ya agar aise dost hai toh dushmano ki kya jaruratConfused

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
aise friends se to acha hai k friends hi na hon...

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
So well said sreej,agar dost aise ho to dushman ki zarurat nehi. I really dnt get why dis gals nvr use their brain. U knw smtyms i felt at certain age ppl cnt figure out d line btn right n wrng. Minaxi was a grown up gal,she shud hv realised dat her frnz r nt gud;-( n i felt so disgustng abt karuna,she was worst in all. N i totaly agree wid karan dat today's generatn tk sex as a simple thng...feelng so low aftr watch todays epi.

shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

ya agar aise dost hai toh dushmano ki kya jaruratConfused
seriously yaarOuch

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M00NA

aise friends se to acha hai k friends hi na hon...
ditto..it's better to be alone dan having such a friend

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.