foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow,wow and wow! No words to describe athe var-yatra today! I was like feeling to participate in it. When one by one peoples were joining the baarat i was getting goose bumps and was having khushi ke aansu. I liked everything in todays epi. The grand var-yatra never seen before. The look of mahadev. Awww😍 and guys menavati didn't fainted looking at mahadev. She faints seeing the snake given by mahadev as shagun to parvati's sakhis😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is me or did that look like a real snake in the precap? Finally! 
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb episode... mind blown off.. and mohit was ohhh la la  and sonarika looked gorgeous :))))) 
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
poor Mena who wont faint if they got snake as shagun😕

Kal El thumbnail
A garland of skulls would be have made it better though.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think a REAL live snake is better-creepy crawly and cold...thats way more freaky than a set of skulls!!
that snake looks so creepy,the way it jumped at parvatis Sakhi's who wont faint..
🤣...thats the best Shagun ever🤣
Kal El thumbnail
I meant a combination of a real snake and a garland of skull. A real snake is awesome and I've wanted one since the beginning so I'm really happy we're getting one (even if it is only temporary). But they could have taken this opportunity to go even further. A bunch of real snakes slithering all over the place and falling on Maina and Nani. A garland of realistic skulls. Maybe a couple of monkeys too. Oh and some bats. 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Kal-you want all that seriously????...but that would have been fun..Maina would have had a stroke...not to forget Naani would have finally shut up!
i was wanting multiple slithering snakes...ha ha...if the DKDM teams wants any i have TONS of them in my backyard🤣
im surprised the animal officials gave them permission for the real snake for a scsne like this!
but never the less-i laughed so hard...i think im going to have a tummy ache soon!
Kal El thumbnail
Yeah. The more the merrier I say! In fact along with cobras I think at least one python should have been there, wrapping itself around Maina and Nani's legs. 😆
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess they would have showed mahadev on grand nandii with bhasm all over. It would have been more daravana😆