Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 9)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri7

has he really said tht this is kushi ..my wife...or i missedit...i heard like tell me dhadi..only...i missed something...i need to go and check again..thanks for the video of precap.
Lol U expect thm to Show u the WHOLE scene in Precap :) ? ! thn Why will any1 Watch the epi tomorrow :) !
plus Alot Spoilers n Hints Have been saying ASR will do something tht will Surprise all ! n im sure Not many expected him to stand by her ::D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
hence proved arnav k samnay tu dadi ki bhi nhi chalti m loving it 

.Kiran.

surita12 IF-Dazzler
surita12
surita12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Agreed. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi and honestly I'm a little scared because 6 months almost up and she could try to get him married and i know he will not but the drama will be too much to handle or he could put her back in the ashram... so it could be a good thingWink 

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Yes Manal finally. You already know how I was waiting for this moment and it finally happened. I am SOO SOOO HAPPY! I didn't even watch today's episode. I can't watch dadi's drama. yes it is needed but I don't like it. CV can show it all they want and I have no problem with it as long as ASR stands up for Khushi. As long as he's with Khushi! I said this long time ago, she can bring Shyam back. She will bring him back. I hate dadi Manal. Sorry but i hate her. Ahh Thanks for the video and the picture. Gives me inner peace!;) I loved the precap and I'll be raping replay button today again!:P
hahahahahahh Tu Dadi Ko Marr ROFL ! soon We Will Love her ROFL Im sure ROFL ! even tho She will Bring Shyamu Back ! but She Will too Be the Reason for ARHi's Relation to Become stronger :D !! im sure :D !! Alot Drama is gonna Disclose n im waiting for it :D !! 

ASR is Not typical SP Actors ! if the guy Stood By Khushi when He hated her n Bought her home married ! (the Muuu dikai epi ) !! thn Now He Will do anything to stand by her :D !! 

I don't wanna love her!ROFL Shyamu needs to get back by hook or crook. So Im excited! & really hope Arnav stands by her side forever! After all they have been through, they should stand by each other like a pillar<3

.Manal.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edella17

Thanks Kiran for the PM...Well said Wink I will give credit when its due and Arnav totally deserved it today for the way he gave a hard core answer to his dadi...Needless to say the precap was the best part of the episode ;) Cant wait to see his reaction when he finds out that his wife was insulted by being called a servant of the house when in reality she is the mistress Wink Let's pray this consistency lasts Big smile

No problem & same here I always give credit when its due!:) He deserved it, hence this post;) He needs shut dadi up every time she says anything against Khushi! I didn't watch the episode. I just watched the precap;) OMG! Oh yeah How would he react? I so want him to know that! Seriously hoping for the consistency!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseli

hence proved arnav k samnay tu dadi ki bhi nhi chalti m loving it 

hahah true!:)

Originally posted by surita12

Agreed. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi and honestly I'm a little scared because 6 months almost up and she could try to get him married and i know he will not but the drama will be too much to handle or he could put her back in the ashram... so it could be a good thingWink 

6 months contract marriage has to be out one day! & if something happens, he'll remarry her. He can't let Khushi go. She's HIS life now. So there's no way he'll let her go so easily!
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Yes Manal finally. You already know how I was waiting for this moment and it finally happened. I am SOO SOOO HAPPY! I didn't even watch today's episode. I can't watch dadi's drama. yes it is needed but I don't like it. CV can show it all they want and I have no problem with it as long as ASR stands up for Khushi. As long as he's with Khushi! I said this long time ago, she can bring Shyam back. She will bring him back. I hate dadi Manal. Sorry but i hate her. Ahh Thanks for the video and the picture. Gives me inner peace!;) I loved the precap and I'll be raping replay button today again!:P
hahahahahahh Tu Dadi Ko Marr ROFL ! soon We Will Love her ROFL Im sure ROFL ! even tho She will Bring Shyamu Back ! but She Will too Be the Reason for ARHi's Relation to Become stronger :D !! im sure :D !! Alot Drama is gonna Disclose n im waiting for it :D !! 

ASR is Not typical SP Actors ! if the guy Stood By Khushi when He hated her n Bought her home married ! (the Muuu dikai epi ) !! thn Now He Will do anything to stand by her :D !! 

I don't wanna love her!ROFL Shyamu needs to get back by hook or crook. So Im excited! & really hope Arnav stands by her side forever! After all they have been through, they should stand by each other like a pillar<3
DEKH ROFL ! im becoming ASR ROFL DO NAAAT CHALLENGE me ROFL !! hahahah that i will Remind u ROFL Kiran BABAAAY ROFL Warrr I tell ya ROFL ! u will PRAISE n Lub Dadi ROFL ! ROFL 

n U see this is ASR ! he Believes his Eyes but now Cuz of khushi ! he is believing his Heart whn it comes to Khushi ! n Im sure this ASR will stand by her <3 !! 

but u see thinking of Tagline kinda scares me :/. ! but im happy :D 

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

DEKH ROFL ! im becoming ASR ROFL DO NAAAT CHALLENGE me ROFL !! hahahah that i will Remind u ROFL Kiran BABAAAY ROFL Warrr I tell ya ROFL ! u will PRAISE n Lub Dadi ROFL ! ROFL 

n U see this is ASR ! he Believes his Eyes but now Cuz of khushi ! he is believing his Heart whn it comes to Khushi ! n Im sure this ASR will stand by her <3 !! 

but u see thinking of Tagline kinda scares me :/. ! but im happy :D 

LMFAOOO!!!ROFLROFL As for now I DO NAAT wanna love Dadi. ROFL Im loving this ASR for now & man tagline will come in action when their past gets revealed. lets just hope eh stands up with her for now!

P.S.: Do I ened to edit my comment in ur post? I mean can I copy paste from here??ROFL

.Manal.

Go to top