Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 8)

maxpayne984 Groupbie
maxpayne984
maxpayne984

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Please don't count the chicken before they are hatched, he is only introducing Khushi not standing by her.

I know what you mean but the fact is he actually went and stood by her. That MEANS A LOT!
I feel we may bash ASR tommorow, as we saw in SBS that Dadi was bashing Khushi for holding Arnav's hand.
I hope he is not quiet

that scene wont come dear as it was shown as DADIS entry, bt they changed it as now Arnav will touch her feet not like that u understand it has been changed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Cuz of Iftari ! missed Last Part :D ! so Lemme go Watch n Edit : D <3

Edited * 

OMG Kirannn Hug ! WHAT DID I tell u !? Woman This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi Clap !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

Yes Manal finally. You already know how I was waiting for this moment and it finally happened. I am SOO SOOO HAPPY! I didn't even watch today's episode. I can't watch dadi's drama. yes it is needed but I don't like it. CV can show it all they want and I have no problem with it as long as ASR stands up for Khushi. As long as he's with Khushi! I said this long time ago, she can bring Shyam back. She will bring him back. I hate dadi Manal. Sorry but i hate her. Ahh Thanks for the video and the picture. Gives me inner peace!;) I loved the precap and I'll be raping replay button today again!:P

.Manal.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

The bst part was the precap. Jst loved ASR who stood by his wife. mindblowing

true. That was THE BEST part!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxpayne984

Please don't count the chicken before they are hatched, he is only introducing Khushi not standing by her.

I know what you mean but the fact is he actually went and stood by her. That MEANS A LOT!
I feel we may bash ASR tommorow, as we saw in SBS that Dadi was bashing Khushi for holding Arnav's hand.
I hope he is not quiet

that scene wont come dear as it was shown as DADIS entry, bt they changed it as now Arnav will touch her feet not like that u understand it has been changed 

Maybe you are right. But we don't know anything. Lets see what happens tomorrow!:)
sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
has he really said tht this is kushi ..my wife...or i missedit...i heard like tell me dhadi..only...i missed something...i need to go and check again..thanks for the video of precap.

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri7

has he really said tht this is kushi ..my wife...or i missedit...i heard like tell me dhadi..only...i missed something...i need to go and check again..thanks for the video of precap.

Hun They can't show the whole thing in the precap but his expressions and the way he stood beside her says A LOT! lets hope he defends Khushi tomorrow and shuts Dadi up!
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Cuz of Iftari ! missed Last Part :D ! so Lemme go Watch n Edit : D <3

Edited * 

OMG Kirannn Hug ! WHAT DID I tell u !? Woman This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi Clap !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

Yes Manal finally. You already know how I was waiting for this moment and it finally happened. I am SOO SOOO HAPPY! I didn't even watch today's episode. I can't watch dadi's drama. yes it is needed but I don't like it. CV can show it all they want and I have no problem with it as long as ASR stands up for Khushi. As long as he's with Khushi! I said this long time ago, she can bring Shyam back. She will bring him back. I hate dadi Manal. Sorry but i hate her. Ahh Thanks for the video and the picture. Gives me inner peace!;) I loved the precap and I'll be raping replay button today again!:P
hahahahahahh Tu Dadi Ko Marr ROFL ! soon We Will Love her ROFL Im sure ROFL ! even tho She will Bring Shyamu Back ! but She Will too Be the Reason for ARHi's Relation to Become stronger :D !! im sure :D !! Alot Drama is gonna Disclose n im waiting for it :D !! 

ASR is Not typical SP Actors ! if the guy Stood By Khushi when He hated her n Bought her home married ! (the Muuu dikai epi ) !! thn Now He Will do anything to stand by her :D !! 

.Kiran.

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Kiran for the PM...Well said Wink I will give credit when its due and Arnav totally deserved it today for the way he gave a hard core answer to his dadi...Needless to say the precap was the best part of the episode ;) Cant wait to see his reaction when he finds out that his wife was insulted by being called a servant of the house when in reality she is the mistress Wink Let's pray this consistency lasts Big smile

.Kiran.

Go to top