Finally, the much awaited moment happened. - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Kiran for the PM...Well said πŸ˜‰ I will give credit when its due and Arnav totally deserved it today for the way he gave a hard core answer to his dadi...Needless to say the precap was the best part of the episode ;) Cant wait to see his reaction when he finds out that his wife was insulted by being called a servant of the house when in reality she is the mistress πŸ˜‰ Let's pray this consistency lasts πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sri7

has he really said tht this is kushi ..my wife...or i missedit...i heard like tell me dhadi..only...i missed something...i need to go and check again..thanks for the video of precap.
Lol U expect thm to Show u the WHOLE scene in Precap :) ? ! thn Why will any1 Watch the epi tomorrow :) !
plus Alot Spoilers n Hints Have been saying ASR will do something tht will Surprise all ! n im sure Not many expected him to stand by her ::D
hence proved arnav k samnay tu dadi ki bhi nhi chalti m loving it 
Agreed. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi and honestly I'm a little scared because 6 months almost up and she could try to get him married and i know he will not but the drama will be too much to handle or he could put her back in the ashram... so it could be a good thingπŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by ..Manal..

hahahahahahh Tu Dadi Ko Marr 🀣 ! soon We Will Love her 🀣 Im sure 🀣 ! even tho She will Bring Shyamu Back ! but She Will too Be the Reason for ARHi's Relation to Become stronger :D !! im sure :D !! Alot Drama is gonna Disclose n im waiting for it :D !! 

ASR is Not typical SP Actors ! if the guy Stood By Khushi when He hated her n Bought her home married ! (the Muuu dikai epi ) !! thn Now He Will do anything to stand by her :D !! 

I don't wanna love her!🀣 Shyamu needs to get back by hook or crook. So Im excited! & really hope Arnav stands by her side forever! After all they have been through, they should stand by each other like a pillar<3
Originally posted by Edella17

Thanks Kiran for the PM...Well said πŸ˜‰ I will give credit when its due and Arnav totally deserved it today for the way he gave a hard core answer to his dadi...Needless to say the precap was the best part of the episode ;) Cant wait to see his reaction when he finds out that his wife was insulted by being called a servant of the house when in reality she is the mistress πŸ˜‰ Let's pray this consistency lasts πŸ˜ƒ

No problem & same here I always give credit when its due!:) He deserved it, hence this post;) He needs shut dadi up every time she says anything against Khushi! I didn't watch the episode. I just watched the precap;) OMG! Oh yeah How would he react? I so want him to know that! Seriously hoping for the consistency!
Originally posted by roseli

hence proved arnav k samnay tu dadi ki bhi nhi chalti m loving it 

hahah true!:)

Originally posted by surita12

Agreed. Can't wait for tomorrow's epi and honestly I'm a little scared because 6 months almost up and she could try to get him married and i know he will not but the drama will be too much to handle or he could put her back in the ashram... so it could be a good thingπŸ˜‰ 

6 months contract marriage has to be out one day! & if something happens, he'll remarry her. He can't let Khushi go. She's HIS life now. So there's no way he'll let her go so easily!
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I don't wanna love her!🀣 Shyamu needs to get back by hook or crook. So Im excited! & really hope Arnav stands by her side forever! After all they have been through, they should stand by each other like a pillar<3
DEKH 🀣 ! im becoming ASR 🀣 DO NAAAT CHALLENGE me 🀣 !! hahahah that i will Remind u 🀣 Kiran BABAAAY 🀣 Warrr I tell ya 🀣 ! u will PRAISE n Lub Dadi 🀣 ! 🀣 

n U see this is ASR ! he Believes his Eyes but now Cuz of khushi ! he is believing his Heart whn it comes to Khushi ! n Im sure this ASR will stand by her <3 !! 

but u see thinking of Tagline kinda scares me :/. ! but im happy :D 

Originally posted by ..Manal..

DEKH 🀣 ! im becoming ASR 🀣 DO NAAAT CHALLENGE me 🀣 !! hahahah that i will Remind u 🀣 Kiran BABAAAY 🀣 Warrr I tell ya 🀣 ! u will PRAISE n Lub Dadi 🀣 ! 🀣 

n U see this is ASR ! he Believes his Eyes but now Cuz of khushi ! he is believing his Heart whn it comes to Khushi ! n Im sure this ASR will stand by her <3 !! 

but u see thinking of Tagline kinda scares me :/. ! but im happy :D 

LMFAOOO!!!🀣🀣 As for now I DO NAAT wanna love Dadi. πŸ€£ Im loving this ASR for now & man tagline will come in action when their past gets revealed. lets just hope eh stands up with her for now!

P.S.: Do I ened to edit my comment in ur post? I mean can I copy paste from here??🀣
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

LMFAOOO!!!🀣🀣 As for now I DO NAAT wanna love Dadi. πŸ€£ Im loving this ASR for now & man tagline will come in action when their past gets revealed. lets just hope eh stands up with her for now!

P.S.: Do I ened to edit my comment in ur post? I mean can I copy paste from here??🀣
  πŸ€£  🀣 πŸ€£ now u Can hate her ! cuz i want to KEEEL her not just for calling khushi a made but Acting like Servants r No human 😑 ! this woman needs to take lessons From my mom  🀣 Shit who Beat the Hell outta me for shouting @ my Maid  🀣 I can Never forget tht Beating i got from my mom  🀣 

n ROFL !! hahahahah why do u think I COPY PASTED my Comments EVERY WHERE πŸ€£