Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LaraHeer

SO HAPPY Arnav stood by Khushi, and maybe this is the way they get remarried! NK came through as always, but  Sooo irritated at Manorama and Payal...they couldn't buck up and say something???  Kudos to Arnav though...👏

Seriously he made me so happy today and maybe this will pave way for their remarriage. NK is a sweetheart and Payal is spineless just like her hubby. Mami is stupid. Nothing better can be expected from her. Arnav did something he should do. So YAY ARNAV!
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I know right. We have been waiting for this beautiful day and finally that day arrives when the Mighty ASR stands up for his Beauty😍. But i really hope that he stands up for her everytime and not only in tomorrow's episode. I cant stop myself from watching the precap repeatedly😉

Seriously had been waiting for this for SO LONG! really hoping he does it every time he need to.Can't see her getting humiliated everyday!:( OMG! Im doing the same thing. We both are twins. We share same thoughts;)
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The bst part was the precap. Jst loved ASR who stood by his wife. mindblowing
maxpayne984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I feel we may bash ASR tommorow, as we saw in SBS that Dadi was bashing Khushi for holding Arnav's hand.
I hope he is not quiet

that scene wont come dear as it was shown as DADIS entry, bt they changed it as now Arnav will touch her feet not like that u understand it has been changed 
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Cuz of Iftari ! missed Last Part :D ! so Lemme go Watch n Edit : D <3

Edited * 

OMG Kirannn 🤗 ! WHAT DID I tell u !? Woman This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi 👏 !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oxz9W0h4PQ&feature=g-u-u[/YOUTUBE] ! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

Yes Manal finally. You already know how I was waiting for this moment and it finally happened. I am SOO SOOO HAPPY! I didn't even watch today's episode. I can't watch dadi's drama. yes it is needed but I don't like it. CV can show it all they want and I have no problem with it as long as ASR stands up for Khushi. As long as he's with Khushi! I said this long time ago, she can bring Shyam back. She will bring him back. I hate dadi Manal. Sorry but i hate her. Ahh Thanks for the video and the picture. Gives me inner peace!;) I loved the precap and I'll be raping replay button today again!:P
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

The bst part was the precap. Jst loved ASR who stood by his wife. mindblowing

true. That was THE BEST part!
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maxpayne984

that scene wont come dear as it was shown as DADIS entry, bt they changed it as now Arnav will touch her feet not like that u understand it has been changed 

Maybe you are right. But we don't know anything. Lets see what happens tomorrow!:)
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
has he really said tht this is kushi ..my wife...or i missedit...i heard like tell me dhadi..only...i missed something...i need to go and check again..thanks for the video of precap.
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri7

has he really said tht this is kushi ..my wife...or i missedit...i heard like tell me dhadi..only...i missed something...i need to go and check again..thanks for the video of precap.

Hun They can't show the whole thing in the precap but his expressions and the way he stood beside her says A LOT! lets hope he defends Khushi tomorrow and shuts Dadi up!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Yes Manal finally. You already know how I was waiting for this moment and it finally happened. I am SOO SOOO HAPPY! I didn't even watch today's episode. I can't watch dadi's drama. yes it is needed but I don't like it. CV can show it all they want and I have no problem with it as long as ASR stands up for Khushi. As long as he's with Khushi! I said this long time ago, she can bring Shyam back. She will bring him back. I hate dadi Manal. Sorry but i hate her. Ahh Thanks for the video and the picture. Gives me inner peace!;) I loved the precap and I'll be raping replay button today again!:P

hahahahahahh Tu Dadi Ko Marr 🤣 ! soon We Will Love her 🤣 Im sure 🤣 ! even tho She will Bring Shyamu Back ! but She Will too Be the Reason for ARHi's Relation to Become stronger :D !! im sure :D !! Alot Drama is gonna Disclose n im waiting for it :D !! 

ASR is Not typical SP Actors ! if the guy Stood By Khushi when He hated her n Bought her home married ! (the Muuu dikai epi ) !! thn Now He Will do anything to stand by her :D !!