Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 6)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reksy

I loved the precap...it was about time!! N I m so glad it's happening...

true it was high time he stood up for her!:)

Originally posted by Elysia

I know people can really hate on Arnav, but he has a good heart and he tries hard to be a good husband to Khushi.

People don't hate on him. Just because they criticize his action doesn't mean they hate him. he does have a good heart, no one's denying that but his rude actions do hurt us! Now he definitely is trying and he's succeeding in his mission so far!

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
yeah finally finally  that big day is gonna come i guess Harward tells. everyone to shut their mouth.hope so.b coz i dont keep so many hopes on Harward less hopes he is becoming smart .dadi and didi khsuhi ke zindagi mein do villans.Angry i dont like that servant stuff .lets see how is Arnav gonna deal this?nice post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun.Kiran.

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
so true !! Loved the precap!! today's epi was all about evil dadi!!! arghhh and mami put salt in it by saying khishi is the maid!! th precap was amazing!! loved when ASR comes and says 'i didnt let any1 one know' Dadi sees khushi and gestures with her hand not to enter the room and then ASR goes out of the room holds khushi and says 'kahiye dadi" the precap nailed it for me it was amazing!! this reminds me of the preeto's wedding sequence when ASR wanted to fire his employee for not standing up for his wud be wife.. now that he is in love with khushi and have accepted her as his wife he finally he preached what he practices!!! he stood up for khushi im sooo glad Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i loved when he went to khushi's side and said "ab boliye dadi" 

sooo sweet!Embarrassed

.Kiran.

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Please don't count the chicken before they are hatched, he is only introducing Khushi not standing by her.

I know what you mean but the fact is he actually went and stood by her. That MEANS A LOT!
I feel we may bash ASR tommorow, as we saw in SBS that Dadi was bashing Khushi for holding Arnav's hand.
I hope he is not quiet
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan7

totally agreed..
I love d way he is standing 4 his wife...
That was a treat to watch!<3

Originally posted by -Gautami

ASR..aaj mera sir garv se ucha haiLOLI am so proud of U Asr..finally he stood Up.What a cool precap!

He made all of us proud today!:)

Originally posted by vkp1989

Now lovind him more.

Yup same here!:)

Originally posted by Paarijat

I agree.
Thank You!
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

yeah finally finally  that big day is gonna come i guess Harward tells. everyone to shut their mouth.hope so.b coz i dont keep so many hopes on Harward less hopes he is becoming smart .dadi and didi khsuhi ke zindagi mein do villans.Angry i dont like that servant stuff .lets see how is Arnav gonna deal this?nice post.

Finally, Harward is doing what he should have done long time ago but again its never too late. Glad he's getting smarter day by day. Even i didn't have any hopes form today's episode but must say he surprised me! Dadi was just being a b***h. Lets see. We'll find out tomorrow!:) & Thank You Hug

vijji12

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

so true !! Loved the precap!! today's epi was all about evil dadi!!! arghhh and mami put salt in it by saying khishi is the maid!! th precap was amazing!! loved when ASR comes and says 'i didnt let any1 one know' Dadi sees khushi and gestures with her hand not to enter the room and then ASR goes out of the room holds khushi and says 'kahiye dadi" the precap nailed it for me it was amazing!! this reminds me of the preeto's wedding sequence when ASR wanted to fire his employee for not standing up for his wud be wife.. now that he is in love with khushi and have accepted her as his wife he finally he preached what he practices!!! he stood up for khushi im sooo glad Clap

I didn't watch the episode. Didn't feel like watching it after reading written updates. Im gunna break dadi's hand. Im already hating her! & Finally ASR showed his "ASR Style". Loved him today & Agreed with everything you said:) Thank You:)

Go to top