Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
totally agreed..
I love d way he is standing 4 his wife...
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: seven_stars

yeah! finally!! 

Finally!:)

Originally posted by: -Saumya-

He is gonna stand upto Khushi. That's what I hope/wish. This is the ASR I love <3

Great post! :)

That's the only thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Really hoping he will stand up for her! & Thank You:)
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ASR..aaj mera sir garv se ucha hai😆I am so proud of U Asr..finally he stood Up.What a cool precap!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

Don't believe it till you don't see it babe.

Precaps can be misleading.
I will see it ,then I will believe it.
I thought ASR was cruel  ,Daadi took the entire cake, baker and the bakery today but I do think because of her Arhi will remarry and SMJ will get back.

Yes, weekend's over and I am back to what I do best.😈

For the first time I got ahppy seeing the precap and really hope its not misleading. If it was, watch tomorrow I'll spam the forum with my ranting!🤣 I agree, dadi took the cake bro. She's worse than ASR!😡 & Maybe you're right. They'll remarry, thanks to Dadi. Chalo one good thing by her! & Im waiting for SMJ to get back;)
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Predator-

Quote-  "He stood up for Khushi, his wife."

I totally agree. 
#Enough Said! 😳 

Thank You!🤗
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Yes IT was tight slap on her face & hahahhahha I just mentioned I wanna break her hand!🤣

yaaa...me tooo...🤣...promoting CONGRESS party...is she a political leader...🤣...HAND..🤣
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbarunsanaya6

I would say just watch the PRECAP
that is more than enough

True, precap saved the day!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reksy

I loved the precap...it was about time!! N I m so glad it's happening...

true it was high time he stood up for her!:)

Originally posted by: Elysia

I know people can really hate on Arnav, but he has a good heart and he tries hard to be a good husband to Khushi.

People don't hate on him. Just because they criticize his action doesn't mean they hate him. he does have a good heart, no one's denying that but his rude actions do hurt us! Now he definitely is trying and he's succeeding in his mission so far!
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah finally finally  that big day is gonna come i guess Harward tells. everyone to shut their mouth.hope so.b coz i dont keep so many hopes on Harward less hopes he is becoming smart .dadi and didi khsuhi ke zindagi mein do villans.😡 i dont like that servant stuff .lets see how is Arnav gonna deal this?nice post.
Beautiful10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true !! Loved the precap!! today's epi was all about evil dadi!!! arghhh and mami put salt in it by saying khishi is the maid!! th precap was amazing!! loved when ASR comes and says 'i didnt let any1 one know' Dadi sees khushi and gestures with her hand not to enter the room and then ASR goes out of the room holds khushi and says 'kahiye dadi" the precap nailed it for me it was amazing!! this reminds me of the preeto's wedding sequence when ASR wanted to fire his employee for not standing up for his wud be wife.. now that he is in love with khushi and have accepted her as his wife he finally he preached what he practices!!! he stood up for khushi im sooo glad 👏