Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 16)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I knowl i love arnav. He proved he is the perfect husband. When manorma maami was scared, ne wasnt. He clearly ignored dadi's raised hand and went to get khushi by his side, love him.

He is NOT a perfect husband by a mile! IF he was he would have shut Mami up a long time ago! Mami is a looser! Why can't she tell that Dadi bitch that Khushi is ASR's wife?

I wonder what they would have said to Dadi if she came during the time La was living there? Would Mami have kept quite then, if she thought La was a SERVENT? Or maybe a prostitute? (Coz lets face it she used to dress like one!), and since she was living in ASR's house without being married to him?

ASR has the WORST family in the world!

OMG! I absolutely agree. As I said before he's NOT a perfect husband. I don't get why can't he open his damn mouth in front of mami but its really shameful at ASR's part to just hear the bullshit mami talks about his wife. IT IS SHAMEFUL! Exactly. How low can mami stoop? She can run her stupid mouth 24/7 but when its time to speak up her mouth gets locked. She didn't tell idiotic dadi that Khushi is ASR's wife. I agree ASR has the worst family & True if it was La Nani would have jumped into the convo and defended La before even Dadi had said anything! Double standards! I hate this Raizada clan so much except NK & Nani<3

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
all i know that this track will show what i have seen saying from the very beginning .. Arnav can be the best hubby Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

all i know that this track will show what i have seen saying from the very beginning .. Arnav can be the best hubby Embarrassed

Can he be? After all he has put her through I really don't think he can but he can always try. I'm excited for ArHi' past connection & I really hope this tracks does NOT sideline Khushi and this man BETTER be nice to Khushi cuz he got her here and he treated her like SHIT! SO his past won't give him the reason to ignore or bust out at her. She has gone through HELL as well! One more burst out from his side and I'm done praising him!

Johny.S.Raj

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
exactly..Clap.
i couldn't control myself yesterday after the precap & comfort myself by making a post...LOL

cant wait 2 today's epi.Embarrassed

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly..Clap.
i couldn't control myself yesterday after the precap & comfort myself by making a post...LOL

Only the precap was amazing if it lives upto our expectations LOL I'm kinda looking forward to today's episode!:)

ASADsweetZOYA

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thanks to the CV's to make Khushi woo ASR LOL Wow Khushi will be always shown as a mahan who will only care for others and will never make anyone feel sorry for any matters related to her. We should also stop complaining and start believing that CV's have changed the track again and they have forgotten Khushi's pain, So we should also try to do Angry Most of our forum people too have forgotten itCry, Even Cv's have made Khushi forgot itLOL So Stop expectation that Khushi will be happy , she will make others only happy for that she will go to any extend. I am wondering what she will plan for Dadi even though she called her a servantAngry

.Kiran.

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly..Clap.

Only the precap was amazing if it lives upto our expectations LOL I'm kinda looking forward to today's episode!:)

didnt u see my post...its full of precap...Embarrassed

.bcoz there is nothing worth 2 add from the whole epi...LOL

.Kiran.

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Can he be? After all he has put her through I really don't think he can but he can always try. I'm excited for ArHi' past connection & I really hope this tracks does NOT sideline Khushi and this man BETTER be nice to Khushi cuz he got her here and he treated her like SHIT! SO his past won't give him the reason to ignore or bust out at her. She has gone through HELL as well! One more burst out from his side and I'm done praising him!

@ Bold i am afraid this would happen, As long as Arnav is there i am happy LOL because ASR mostly cares for di Angry LOL

.Kiran.

Go to top