Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 15)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzyhrt

The precap was awesome.. bt lukin forward to d epi to knw d real deal.. have high hopes with arnie..

Even I loved the precap and hoping he stands up for her. Looking forward to it:)

.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Kirann <3 Did you watch the episode finally?
I loved the precap but I'm afraid ASR's gonna get mad at Khushi after Dadi opens her mouth, based off Mishti's spoiler that Khushi will be pacifying him this week Ermm I really really really hope that's not the case though and that he's mad for a different reason. Because I'm tired of her getting humiliated so many times Unhappy

Anisha baby Hug Na I didn't watch the episode :P I didn't like it so didn't feel like watching it :( Precap was amazing! I really hope he stands up for her and I don't think that would be the reason if him getting bad. Because if that was the case, she wouldn't try to seduce him like that:P There has to be some other cute reason;)<3

The epi sucked! Dadi is a Censored Embarrassed 
How could she think Khushi is a servant?!?! I'm pretty sure she's why Arnav was all "oh I don't associate with low-class people" before.
I hope soo! I love that song <3 And tomorrow's epi Day Dreaming They were holding hands in the SBS Embarrassed LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Kirann <3 Did you watch the episode finally?
I loved the precap but I'm afraid ASR's gonna get mad at Khushi after Dadi opens her mouth, based off Mishti's spoiler that Khushi will be pacifying him this week Ermm I really really really hope that's not the case though and that he's mad for a different reason. Because I'm tired of her getting humiliated so many times Unhappy

Anisha baby Hug Na I didn't watch the episode :P I didn't like it so didn't feel like watching it :( Precap was amazing! I really hope he stands up for her and I don't think that would be the reason if him getting bad. Because if that was the case, she wouldn't try to seduce him like that:P There has to be some other cute reason;)<3

The epi sucked! Dadi is a Censored Embarrassed 
How could she think Khushi is a servant?!?! I'm pretty sure she's why Arnav was all "oh I don't associate with low-class people" before.
I hope soo! I love that song <3 And tomorrow's epi Day Dreaming They were holding hands in the SBS Embarrassed LOL 

It did I know & dadi is one I know LOL Their low mentality makes me sick. NO wonder Arnav's like that. Both of 'em are dumb creatures! That holding hands was from the promo I think. & Hopefully tomorrow's episode will be amazing after such stupid episode!

.anishaa.

jasminsandrila Groupbie
jasminsandrila
jasminsandrila

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
"its never too late   you are right

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminsandrila

"its never too late   you are right
Thank You!:) & yup its never too late as long as he realizes it and learns!
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I knowl i love arnav. He proved he is the perfect husband. When manorma maami was scared, ne wasnt. He clearly ignored dadi's raised hand and went to get khushi by his side, love him.

He is NOT a perfect husband by a mile! IF he was he would have shut Mami up a long time ago! Mami is a looser! Why can't she tell that Dadi bitch that Khushi is ASR's wife?

I wonder what they would have said to Dadi if she came during the time La was living there? Would Mami have kept quite then, if she thought La was a SERVENT? Or maybe a prostitute? (Coz lets face it she used to dress like one!), and since she was living in ASR's house without being married to him?

ASR has the WORST family in the world!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 06 August 2012 at 9:54pm

.Kiran.

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

I agree kiran. From what I saw, precaP was the best. The subtle holding of the hand and standing beside her, to tell dadi of his support for his wife... Was nice and had me thinking 'finally!!"

Am I dreaming? Tiya commented in my post *dies*. 

But yeah precap was awesome. The whole episode was crap. I didn't even watch it...just the precap saved the day. I really hope he does what we are hoping for him to do. *Fingers crossed* The way he saw her, stood beside her, held her hand and asked dadi to go on was amazing now! Even I said the exact same thing "FINALLY!" Guess everyone was waiting for this:P

Go to top