Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks to the CV's to make Khushi woo ASR πŸ˜† Wow Khushi will be always shown as a mahan who will only care for others and will never make anyone feel sorry for any matters related to her. We should also stop complaining and start believing that CV's have changed the track again and they have forgotten Khushi's pain, So we should also try to do πŸ˜‘ Most of our forum people too have forgotten it😭, Even Cv's have made Khushi forgot itπŸ˜† So Stop expectation that Khushi will be happy , she will make others only happy for that she will go to any extend. I am wondering what she will plan for Dadi even though she called her a servant😑
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Only the precap was amazing if it lives upto our expectations πŸ˜† I'm kinda looking forward to today's episode!:)

didnt u see my post...its full of precap...😳

.bcoz there is nothing worth 2 add from the whole epi...πŸ˜†
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail

Can he be? After all he has put her through I really don't think he can but he can always try. I'm excited for ArHi' past connection & I really hope this tracks does NOT sideline Khushi and this man BETTER be nice to Khushi cuz he got her here and he treated her like SHIT! SO his past won't give him the reason to ignore or bust out at her. She has gone through HELL as well! One more burst out from his side and I'm done praising him!

@ Bold i am afraid this would happen, As long as Arnav is there i am happy πŸ˜† because ASR mostly cares for di πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

didnt u see my post...its full of precap...😳

.bcoz there is nothing worth 2 add from the whole epi...πŸ˜†

Just commented there. AWESOME POST! (Y)  Yeah there as nothing to add from the episode. It was FULL OF CRAP!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail

Just commented there. AWESOME POST! (Y)  Yeah there as nothing to add from the episode. It was FULL OF CRAP!

thnx dear...cant get enough of it..his damn killer look...uufff😳
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Thanks to the CV's to make Khushi woo ASR πŸ˜† Wow Khushi will be always shown as a mahan who will only care for others and will never make anyone feel sorry for any matters related to her. We should also stop complaining and start believing that CV's have changed the track again and they have forgotten Khushi's pain, So we should also try to do πŸ˜‘ Most of our forum people too have forgotten it😭, Even Cv's have made Khushi forgot itπŸ˜† So Stop expectation that Khushi will be happy , she will make others only happy for that she will go to any extend. I am wondering what she will plan for Dadi even though she called her a servant😑

Honestly I did NOT have a problem with what I saw from SBS because he was feeling low but what I don't get is if he really is tensed what's Khushi's fault? That's why I'm scared Khushi will be sidelined and ASR will NOT treat her the way he treated her on Friday:( Dude what Khushi's pain? What happened to her? NOTHING! She should be lucky ASR talked to her, touched her, marrried her. All the phangurls are dying to get yelled at by him and here Khushi gets that everyday. She should be lucky she got such a hot hubby to question her character, yell at her, treats her like SHIT! I already get a feeling Khushi will be ignored once again. It's gunna be all about ASR's pain, HIS past and Khushi trying to be with him, help him and comfort him. His dark past or whatever won't give him the reason to ignore Khushi. Her past and present is worse than him. She is STUCK as well. 
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
alicekhan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for the episode!!! so excited!! finally i hope  arnav would defend khushi!!!
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail

Honestly I did NOT have a problem with what I saw from SBS because he was feeling low but what I don't get is if he really is tensed what's Khushi's fault? That's why I'm scared Khushi will be sidelined and ASR will NOT treat her the way he treated her on Friday:( Dude what Khushi's pain? What happened to her? NOTHING! She should be lucky ASR talked to her, touched her, marrried her. All the phangurls are dying to get yelled at by him and here Khushi gets that everyday. She should be lucky she got such a hot hubby to question her character, yell at her, treats her like SHIT! I already get a feeling Khushi will be ignored once again. It's gunna be all about ASR's pain, HIS past and Khushi trying to be with him, help him and comfort him. His dark past or whatever won't give him the reason to ignore Khushi. Her past and present is worse than him. She is STUCK as well. 

Hope some peoples here see your avis and avatar and understand the pain of Khushi
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alicekhan11

cant wait for the episode!!! so excited!! finally i hope  arnav would defend khushi!!!

Really hope he defends Khushi and stands by her side!
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Hope some peoples here see your avis and avatar and understand the pain of Khushi

Aha Lets hope & I love intense sad scenes. Therefore, such avis in my dabba;)