Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 14)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Very well said! GO ASRSmile
Thumbs up for ASR!:)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

going to come back to comment more but here is the start

Shocked I hope I'm not dreaming *rubs eyes* ROFL Kirann is back to loving ASR :D YIPEEE!

hahha okay. & NO you're not dreaming;) Im making your dream come true;)LOL

yes the loveee~ the love, the scared feeling is finally rising in this forum LOL

but no seriously I hate that Dadi =/ like she's worse than Mami she called Khushi a servant =_= like really? I think she needs to get her prescription checked, and I'm so proud of Arnav and the way he's standing up for her <3 

though I'm 99.9% confident that Dadi has already has a mindset bc of Shyam, there was an article that she's going to be the reason Shyam comes back and makes an entry in the first place

this is just great lol as much I'm loving Arnav and Khushi standing up for one another or more so ever Arnav standing up for another, when will there be a significance to their life, the marriage contract, the remarriage or are we just going to jump right into Shyam again and drag another 6 months or a year for his plans and then what not Ouch

getting grumpy

I really REALLY REALLY don't like that Dadi at all =_= 

This dadi is already getting on everyone's nerves. What does she think of herself? Why couldn't she stay in her ashram? I'm pretty sure they kicked her out of the ashram, thanks to her rude ill-manners! ASR better stand up for Khushi and Shyamu needs to be back. He always brings ArHI together indirectly. ;)
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Kiran Hug Lovely post as usual my dear. The episode was TRASH but the precap was good...I hope it was not misleading. Arnav should stand up for Khushi not only to his Dadi but every other member of his family who taunts her (be it Anjali, Mami or Akash). He is taking steps in the right direction so I'm proud of him. How much Khushi has changed him, I love it!

Priyanka Hug Thanks. You always encourage me and it means A LOT! <3 I DID NOT watch the episode. I hated hated it by just reading the update! Even I really really hope precap was not misleading because if it was I'm back to my ranting! He's taking baby steps and hopefully slowly he shuts everyone up. He needs to be consistent. The day he gets back to his old self, that's the day I'll be back to my old ranting self!
Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Seriously loved the precap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xaffi

Seriously loved the precap...

Same here!:)
.anishaa. IF-Dazzler
.anishaa.
.anishaa.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Kirann <3 Did you watch the episode finally?
I loved the precap but I'm afraid ASR's gonna get mad at Khushi after Dadi opens her mouth, based off Mishti's spoiler that Khushi will be pacifying him this week Ermm I really really really hope that's not the case though and that he's mad for a different reason. Because I'm tired of her getting humiliated so many times Unhappy

.Kiran.

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
The precap was awesome.. bt lukin forward to d epi to knw d real deal.. have high hopes with arnie..
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Kirann <3 Did you watch the episode finally?
I loved the precap but I'm afraid ASR's gonna get mad at Khushi after Dadi opens her mouth, based off Mishti's spoiler that Khushi will be pacifying him this week Ermm I really really really hope that's not the case though and that he's mad for a different reason. Because I'm tired of her getting humiliated so many times Unhappy

Anisha baby Hug Na I didn't watch the episode :P I didn't like it so didn't feel like watching it :( Precap was amazing! I really hope he stands up for her and I don't think that would be the reason if him getting bad. Because if that was the case, she wouldn't try to seduce him like that:P There has to be some other cute reason;)<3

.anishaa.

Go to top