Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Finally, the much awaited moment happened. (Page 12)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I would not "CELEBRATE" quite YET if I were you! We have NOT seen the episode!

This DADI women is a 100% B&t6H! ANOTHER person to mollycoddle that NON pregnant Poojali! HOW did that women know Anjali is pregnant? She doesent LOOK pregnant!

Since she is SO relegiouse that she dosent think Maids have the right to worship God!! I bet Devi Mayya HERSELF must have given her this Good news! Or MAYBE... It was SNAKE??

DISGUSTING episode, and the makers of IPKKND are even MORE disgusting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
This could be the start for ASR and this could be his retribution too... But I would truly stand up to salute ASR the day he stops Maami from bad mouthing any of the Gupta sisters..

I am tired of seeing every resident of RM having a go at Khushi... what is she - punching ball,  a scapegoat to vent their frustrations on?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-Chaituv.Kiran.

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

This could be the start for ASR and this could be his retribution too... But I would truly stand up to salute ASR the day he stops Maami from bad mouthing any of the Gupta sisters..

I am tired of seeing every resident of RM having a go at Khushi... what is she - punching ball,  a scapegoat to vent their frustrations on?

This is something we should ask Gul!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa.Kiran.

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Very well said! GO ASRSmile

.Kiran.

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

going to come back to comment more but here is the start

Shocked I hope I'm not dreaming *rubs eyes* ROFL Kirann is back to loving ASR :D YIPEEE!

hahha okay. & NO you're not dreaming;) Im making your dream come true;)LOL

yes the loveee~ the love, the scared feeling is finally rising in this forum LOL

but no seriously I hate that Dadi =/ like she's worse than Mami she called Khushi a servant =_= like really? I think she needs to get her prescription checked, and I'm so proud of Arnav and the way he's standing up for her <3 

though I'm 99.9% confident that Dadi has already has a mindset bc of Shyam, there was an article that she's going to be the reason Shyam comes back and makes an entry in the first place

this is just great lol as much I'm loving Arnav and Khushi standing up for one another or more so ever Arnav standing up for another, when will there be a significance to their life, the marriage contract, the remarriage or are we just going to jump right into Shyam again and drag another 6 months or a year for his plans and then what not Ouch

getting grumpy

I really REALLY REALLY don't like that Dadi at all =_= 

.Kiran.

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I would not "CELEBRATE" quite YET if I were you! We have NOT seen the episode!

This DADI women is a 100% B&t6H! ANOTHER person to mollycoddle that NON pregnant Poojali! HOW did that women know Anjali is pregnant? She doesent LOOK pregnant!

Since she is SO relegiouse that she dosent think Maids have the right to worship God!! I bet Devi Mayya HERSELF must have given her this Good news! Or MAYBE... It was SNAKE??

DISGUSTING episode, and the makers of IPKKND are even MORE disgusting!

I know!!!! I detest her just as much as you do!! I can't stand the way she's treating Khushi and the way Anjali and her were together remember I made the post that this is one of Shyam's tactics there was an article that Dadi is going to be the reason y Shyam comes back and Anjali gosh...the respect I got for her died again today =_= why why why do u need to make things so dramatic when you're not innocent yourself? u know what you're doing, you know for a fact it's not right and if u don't why don't u clarify things, oh that's right cuz you want to be blissful and ignorant/delusional even if it means your husband cheating on you. Angry so mad 

the precap better go according to my hope Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Kiran Hug Lovely post as usual my dear. The episode was TRASH but the precap was good...I hope it was not misleading. Arnav should stand up for Khushi not only to his Dadi but every other member of his family who taunts her (be it Anjali, Mami or Akash). He is taking steps in the right direction so I'm proud of him. How much Khushi has changed him, I love it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
hmmm

.Kiran.

Go to top