Finally, the much awaited moment happened. - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Kiran ðŸ¤— Lovely post as usual my dear. The episode was TRASH but the precap was good...I hope it was not misleading. Arnav should stand up for Khushi not only to his Dadi but every other member of his family who taunts her (be it Anjali, Mami or Akash). He is taking steps in the right direction so I'm proud of him. How much Khushi has changed him, I love it!
Originally posted by -Saumya-

Dadi is a dominating person and the two only people who can speak in her presence is ASR and Nani. So, when she'll decide to get Shyaam back, not many would oppose her. Plus, since she doesn't holds high opinion about Khushi, she might even blame her in the Shyaam-fiasco.
This track looks interesting. Can't wait for it to unfold! 😆 
I don't effin' care about dadi as long as ASR is WITH Khushi. I just want ASR to be with Khushi and then no one can dare ot say anything against Khushi. If he leaves her side, I'll make sure I personally spam this forum with ASR bashing! He better not let me down!
Originally posted by samster03

Yup..this is the first time he stood up for khushi in front his family member..i am going crazy thinking about the precap again and again..the rage on his face whem dadi stopped khushi from entering the room was a treat to watch..!!! :)

Yup that was an amazing moment. I really hope eh shuts dadi up! High time he shuts mami up as well!
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Excited 4 tommo

Not really excited but looking forward to it!:)
Originally posted by Emerald-

Hey Kiran.

Well yesterday's episode was disappointing but precap cheered me up. This is what we really want and we got it! Lol oh my God, finally someone is there to shut Mami up. Isn't that great? We all forgot about this lol

I didn't even watch the episode but precap did make me happy. I really hope he shuts dadi up. This is what I always wanted and its finally happening. Really hope its not misleading and he actually does stand up for Khushi! Oh yeah finally someone to shut mami up but I want ASR to shut mami up!
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Yess finally arnav stood up and defended his wife khushi!!! Loved the precap! Hope the episode is as awesome as the precap waz!

He didn't really defend her yet. But really hope he does tomorrow!
Originally posted by maariyah12345

I definatly think Arnav will always support khushi from now.. instead of taking a step forward and two steps back .. He will now keep on moving forward !! ðŸ˜ƒ

i loved the fact that arnav did not even hesitate to stand next to khushi, as soon as he saw khushi he went and stood next to her.. look at his body language to see how protective he is of her.

His eyes and facial expressions were like "I dare you to go on dadi" ðŸ˜†

I really hope his character stays consistent from now on & yeah that's why I made this topic. His body language and his expressions were like "Don't you dare say anything about her". Hopefully he doesn't let me down tomorrow!
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I would not "CELEBRATE" quite YET if I were you! We have NOT seen the episode!

This DADI women is a 100% B&t6H! ANOTHER person to mollycoddle that NON pregnant Poojali! HOW did that women know Anjali is pregnant? She doesent LOOK pregnant!

Since she is SO relegiouse that she dosent think Maids have the right to worship God!! I bet Devi Mayya HERSELF must have given her this Good news! Or MAYBE... It was SNAKE??

DISGUSTING episode, and the makers of IPKKND are even MORE disgusting!

I know what you mean and honestly, his body language and expressions gave me hope that he will stand up for Khushi tomorrow. That's why I made this topic. & I really hope the precap wasn't misleading. If he doesn't defend or stand up for her, I am bashing the whole day like I'm not even kidding!

I hate dadi. I didn't even watch the episode. Just reading live updates boiled my blood and yeah there's one more member to pamper that Poojali. Like already the whole Raizada clan wasn't enough. For God' sake give that lady a break and let her experience the reality! I know right? Such disgusting thinking! Are maids not humans? Such a b***h she is! She's worse than ASR and Poojali for me! She probably is "antaryami." Seriously episode was disgusting! I didn't even feel like watching it!
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

This could be the start for ASR and this could be his retribution too... But I would truly stand up to salute ASR the day he stops Maami from bad mouthing any of the Gupta sisters..

I am tired of seeing every resident of RM having a go at Khushi... what is she - punching ball,  a scapegoat to vent their frustrations on?

I really hope this is the start for ASR. He better not stand there with his mouth zipped. He needs to stand up for Khushi in front of every single member in Raizada who taunts the sisters. Enough is Enough. It's high time he shuts everybody up instead of standing there with his own mouth shut! & He really needs to shut mami up and show her her place! 

I know right? Like the whole RM is insane. Every time something goes wrong, blame on GH sisters. SHUT UP PEOPLE! & GET A  LIFE! & The worse part is when these sisters don't open their mouths and let these Raizadas run their mouth. Just stand up for your respect, your dignity, YOURSELF!
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Very well said! GO ASR😊
Thumbs up for ASR!:)