India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't know why...?

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I don't know why other people aren't liking today's episode but I love it. Quite an interesting twist.Big smile
And though I am a hard-core Khushi fan, surprisingly, I don't hate Dadi...yetErmm

Lets see how it rolls before we pass judgement on Dadi. I mean as a first impression, I am only sure of one thing, she doesn't like servents. Whether she likes Khushi or not, that is yet to be determined.Wink

Also, I don't know if she is a positive character or not, because I've stopped reading/watching spoilers to have a surprise element in the show/episodes, but it seems like the story is progressing and I'm liking it.
But one thing for sure, now I know where Arnav gets his anger and his 'principles' from!Ouch

Edited by allallbmine1 - 06 August 2012 at 9:37am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10Rain_dropSara.KhanlavanyalavanArshi143jshreya16zeefan 1Shweta1691eyesonmekalo_meghice _girlarchie_79-Rimsha-sizzlesshilparoxxgowri1712SrilathalollaGodhuliLogonBearNaNaTish_AniArshi.Sugi.IPK

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Dadi is obviously not a negative character she is just strict sorts n i m very sure dat ovr da time she will also get 2 know dat arnav's choice is too gud but 4 da time bein she will b rude 2 khushi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyalavanEvilMindedMeinnocentgreen-Rimsha-sizzlesshilparoxxeyesonmeice _girl

Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
A, my sweetheart!!!

i agree wid u!!
Even i found it d turning point n dadi ws quite humerous, i mean, her conservative behaviour!!lol!!

But lets w8 n watch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMe-Rimsha-sizzleseyesonme

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I agree with you 200%!!
We shouldn't start judging Dadi by just looking at the first episode!
I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode and like you don't entirely hate Dadi! I don't thinks she's a negative character...

Nice post :)
ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ooh i lovveeeddd todays epi..it was sort of nail biting!!!...even mi little sis said'waaaowww amazin epi today!!!...'..well dear some people can never be satisfied!!...the ones who complain will continue to do so but just ignore them...
i won't say i'm happy with dadi..its like shyaam...i love to hate her...i mean shes just doing her role and i'll say she did make a bang entry..even i was angry with khushi..i was like 'come on yaar!!!...u  r such a big girl n u soo scared of a small lizard!!!'...btw,i'm also scared of lizard!!..hihi..but at that time u r just thinkin of 'good impression dear..make a good impression!..'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMe

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i too dont hate her
maybe she will make a way for ARSHI remarriage...!!!
Hope for the best
reema.gcpatra Senior Member
reema.gcpatra
reema.gcpatra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I tooSmile liked the episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMe

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR12

ooh i lovveeeddd todays epi..it was sort of nail biting!!!...even mi little sis said'waaaowww amazin epi today!!!...'..well dear some people can never be satisfied!!...the ones who complain will continue to do so but just ignore them...
i won't say i'm happy with dadi..its like shyaam...i love to hate her...i mean shes just doing her role and i'll say she did make a bang entry..even i was angry with khushi..i was like 'come on yaar!!!...u  r such a big girl n u soo scared of a small lizard!!!'...btw,i'm also scared of lizard!!..hihi..but at that time u r just thinkin of 'good impression dear..make a good impression!..'

@bold
That my mantra now! Ignore Ignore and Ignore!
Exactly! I was like, Please make a good impression but when she dropped the water bucket in front of her, I was like 'There goes her first impression down the drain'.

Go to top