EDIT:Today SHOWED where ASR gets his ATTITUDE from - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

definitely!!

Aukaad ki baat aa gayi na!! πŸ˜‰

looks like ASR isnt scared of dadi tht much seeing the precap!!

hopefully ASR will put dadi at her rightful place!πŸ˜† naukrani..my foot!😑

yeah i know right!! tut tut .. Its in the Blood!!
he isn't scared of anyone .. apart from khushi at times haha .. Im hoping!! but how about if he doesn't .. or Khushi tells him to keep quite .. :( ...
Awesome post dear !! Agree with the title totally ! Really felt bad for Khushi though  Loved the precap !! It was worth seeing Dadi's expression when ASR introduced Khushi ! Cant wait for tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

U r rite Arnav is a copy of his Dadi when it comes to Attitude,Anger n Ego... πŸ˜†

Loved N.K...He always there for Khushi,She is lucky to have him by her side.. 😳😳
Well now Anjali got another support,Dadi might support her to get Shyam back n she might build hatred towards Khushi...
Poor Khushi,I dont think she can lead a normal life... 🀒
Precap was mind-blowing... 😍 He know how to beat his dadi's big fat ego πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Awesome post dear...
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

was thinking the same while waytching the epi i was like so the problem is not in RAIZADAS ITS malikS!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† The maliks with Attitude !! :| AND they did Say his Dad is Like ASR .. :|
Good post πŸ‘πŸΌ I hated today's episode...I HATE Hitler Dadi...she is so MEAN and CRUEL! How can you think that Khushi is a servant?? The ONLY good part was the precap, when Arnav introduces Khushi as his wife to Dadi, in his ASR style...that was pure AWESOME.
We finally found the cause, it is genetic. πŸ€£
lovely post...ya you are right about ASR attitudeπŸ˜†
πŸ˜† so true!

Why the hell is nani so scared?? I don't get!
I have always loved NK!! Yaar tu aa ja idhar! Love u!

I think the baby kicked dadi for calling Khushi a servant that's how she knew about Anji being preggers! πŸ˜†

Arnav better stand by Khushi n I know he will...darling he is <3
Originally posted by Risha.J

res will unres when you edit :D

*edit*

I am honestly sick and tired of the way they keep treating khushi like that. Seriously?? And not just because she's Khushi I mean if she really were a servant, she should not be treated like that. And a typical Khushi-like introduction, spilling water all over her. Lol. When dadi said "aukat", I was like 'seriously ASR ki dadi hai.'

Plus, today was the first day that I hated Anjali (finally!). It hit me today what a big crying, attention-seeking baby she is... Ughh!! If that dadi mistreats Khushi because of her, I'm taking out my guns. Grrr...

Wayyy to go Arnav, you show that dadi!! Although I don't think that's gonna stop her from mistreating Khushi when Arnav's not around, or even infront of Arnav. She does not look like the kind of person to be intimidated by him. Also, I think her hating servants might have something to do with the past. Let's seee!!

Love! 

Yeah same here .. But hoping Arnav is there to defend her this time .. Hoping!! I know right.. But people are still treated like that !! :( .. aha totally ..

Oh same here .. If she reveals all to dadi and blames khushi .. I will kill her ..!! but why do i have a feeling it will end up like that .. !! :| i hope not!! ..

yeah it looks like all the maliks had a problem with servants .. :| interesting to find out whats happened ..  Love !
Originally posted by pinky89

Nice post !!!!! Was thinking the same he got this attitude from dadi ... I think Shyam is the reason behind dadi sudden entry ... she also knows Anjali is pregnant ...

thanks !! yeah i believe that too ..!! and Plus Anji is confident that dadi will sort it all out!! I have a feeling Shyam has filled her with lies ..!!πŸ₯±