Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 was thinking the same while waytching the epi i was like so the problem is not in RAIZADAS ITS malikS!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
absolutely true  !!!!
he got it all from his dadi and now dadi is gonna know who is khushi right from ASR's mouth !!!
-Risha- thumbnail
res will unres when you edit :D

*edit*

I am honestly sick and tired of the way they keep treating khushi like that. Seriously?? And not just because she's Khushi I mean if she really were a servant, she should not be treated like that. And a typical Khushi-like introduction, spilling water all over her. Lol. When dadi said "aukat", I was like 'seriously ASR ki dadi hai.'

Plus, today was the first day that I hated Anjali (finally!). It hit me today what a big crying, attention-seeking baby she is... Ughh!! If that dadi mistreats Khushi because of her, I'm taking out my guns. Grrr...

Wayyy to go Arnav, you show that dadi!! Although I don't think that's gonna stop her from mistreating Khushi when Arnav's not around, or even infront of Arnav. She does not look like the kind of person to be intimidated by him. Also, I think her hating servants might have something to do with the past. Let's seee!!

Love! 
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post !!!!! Was thinking the same he got this attitude from dadi ... I think Shyam is the reason behind dadi sudden entry ... she also knows Anjali is pregnant ...
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vijji12

yeah true see even the first meeting with khushi kind of same .dadi ji bhi khushi ke pyaar mein paagal ho jayegi soonπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ahaha .. Tere ishq ka mein pagal hogaya .. !! :P .. I hope so ..
Originally posted by: tulip21

oh my dear i just thought and u posted the topic...yes now we completely know how ASR got his attitude...i'm so happy that the past will be soon coming out and so happy that cv's giving us the real story instead of stupid new entries...

Go IPKKND go

yeah Interested to see the past of the family !! yeah true ..!!
Originally posted by: chewywonbin

I couldn't agree more.  In fact, I don't even have any ill feeling for Dadi yet, especially w/ Arnav by Khushi's side I feel happy. The biggest test is how will Arnav be able to make Khushi happy now knowing Khushi will be sad that the Dadi doesn't like her. 

yeah she seems crazy but we need more info on her lol .. yeah totally .. Hopefully this dadi is just pushing them closer ..!!😳
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ASR is really his daadi's grandson.

So Arnav is all ASRish not because of his past... it seems to run in the family...
irene95naidu thumbnail
my mom said the same thing...
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Got to know how ASR got this attitude, its flowing in his blood. but how Anjali happens to be different.!!!!