Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

DONT ACCEPT TAANI WAALA REY ..! [DT Note: Pg 9] (Page 19)

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@IF dazzler- hehe Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

Camryn Senior Member
Camryn
Camryn

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Embarrassed
Originally posted by ayeha92

What do u want cvs to show Rey crying for kriya...why do u want them to drag the show for no reason...Rey was always a tough guy not someone like devdas and talking about real life ppl fall in luv but 99% ppl don't get their first love, this is a show not reality so chill out...throwing or hating ppl is easy but accepting new ones is really hard...once again no offence!!!!

<font color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066">Ok, so now another of my opinions.</font>
<font color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066">Listen, do you know what TRUE LOVE means? As per Rey wasn't hetrulyin love with Kria? The why was he not able to see the tears in Kria's eyes on their 'Break-Up Night". He was the one who said ki tumhaari dil ki baat yeh aankhein keh deti hain, then why was he unable to read er eyes that day?</font>
<font color="#ff0066">I know it is not a reality show. But that's common sense. When some one loves someone with all his heart (Which as per the show, Rey did) then how can he forget her so easily. They didn't shoe himrememberingher even once.</font>
<font color="#ff0066">In my opinion, it is not any character at fault but it is Palki. She just made the script to prove her 'Puppy-love' dialogue correct. But what she forgot was that even we fans have brain and understand everything.Angry</font>
<font color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066">[B]Also, when it come to the.      'tough guy' part then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Rey was never the tough one. He had always been   the soft one. If he would've been the tough one then Kria's andfriends small small things wouldn't.     affect him to that extent. So, yeah. You ARE wrong there![:$[/. </font>
:)

Edited by ayeha92 - 11 August 2012 at 4:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.-PixieDust-

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

What do u want cvs to show Rey crying for kriya...why do u want them to drag the show for no reason...Rey was always a tough guy not someone like devdas and talking about real life ppl fall in luv but 99% ppl don't get their first love, this is a show not reality so chill out...throwing or hating ppl is easy but accepting new ones is really hard...once again no offence!!!!

<font color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066">Ok, so now another of my opinions.</font>
<font color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066">Listen, do you know what TRUE LOVE means? As per Rey wasn't hetrulyin love with Kria? The why was he not able to see the tears in Kria's eyes on their 'Break-Up Night". He was the one who said ki tumhaari dil ki baat yeh aankhein keh deti hain, then why was he unable to read er eyes that day?</font>
<font color="#ff0066">I know it is not a reality show. But that's common sense. When some one loves someone with all his heart (Which as per the show, Rey did) then how can he forget her so easily. They didn't shoe himrememberingher even once.</font>
<font color="#ff0066">In my opinion, it is not any character at fault but it is Palki. She just made the script to prove her 'Puppy-love' dialogue correct. But what she forgot was that even we fans have brain and understand everything.Angry</font>
<font color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font color="#ff0066">Also, when it come to the.      'tough guy' part then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Rey was never the tough one. He had always been   the soft one. If he would've been the tough one then Kria's and his friends small small things wouldn't.     affect him to that extent. So, yeah. You ARE wrong there![:$</font>

chill out it's a show secondly i can giv u a better answer but someone has nicely requested me so i won't say anything!!!!

U might just hav a better answer n she has best...Im sure. Thanks for ur friend for requesting you.

AwesomeSauce.Endurance

Pihu.k11 IF-Rockerz
Pihu.k11
Pihu.k11

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Exactly.. He wsnt a tough guy
Js one thappad of kria made him miserable remember...
Rey hs changed.. Frnshp kaha gyi
Kriya k lye pyr ekdm se khtm ho gya..
I wonder wt l hpn whn rey wud actually cm to know abt kria's truth..
Bt ye toh tbi possible hoga jb paalki mam aisa hone dengi...

AwesomeSauce.Endurance

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
This post is like an warzone.

+ this is a free forum. We are free to post anywhere and everywhere we like. And we KR fans are just giving constructive criticism to Vrinda.

Agree the D3 is lost. The whole story is gone after Kria disappeared. I still can't believe the Rey we loved changed into something like this. Never thought I would see this day.

But seriously you Ta rey fans say we won't comment on your posts. When its you guys starting the fights.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia99AwesomeSauce.EnduranceCrazyGirl.21

LovingD3 Newbie
LovingD3
LovingD3

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LovingD3

People please...stop the hate..i know Taani and kria are not real,...but tht doesnt mean u abuse the characters which is played by real ppl !! See..by having this TAAREY AND KRIYAANSH fight you'll get nothing... Your fighting so much for a character which is nt even real !! Which doesnt even exist !! If u abuse Taani charcter obviously it'll directly go to Vrinda where she loses hope in actin n her career!! 
Basically in this post..people are bullying Vrinda indirectly which affects people a lott!! Just think once..if the same thing happens to u ...hw wud u feel ?? 

Excuse me. As viewers everyone has the right to criticize something if they don't like it. And it is not necessary that every time we are abusing only. Sometime's we are just stating our opinions. The actors MUST be ready to face the criticism as well if they can face the appreciation. As they are not the best you see. There's always scope for improvement. So, the same applies to Vrinda. 

But your critcism is goin worst !! Day by Day so much of hate !! OH MY GOD !  y can't u just move on ?!! Moving on is not a bad thing !!
CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hehe...arukash proud of you Big smile
KR forever...KriYaansh roxx... we dislike Ta rey and willa always do so coz dats r ddecision and r opinion hum v lyk.. so dare any1 force us to lyk some1 LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jainnehaJ-chanAwesomeSauce.-Sara.Snigs.

sonia99 Newbie
sonia99
sonia99

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@pihu .. u actlly gt wat i meant to say ... just so damn true .. well said 

Snigs.CrazyGirl.21

Go to top