Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

DONT ACCEPT TAANI WAALA REY ..! [DT Note: Pg 9] (Page 12)

Endurance IF-Stunnerz
Endurance
Endurance

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Aditi in action...hmmm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara.crazyskyAwesomeSauce.

sarahluvarsha Newbie
sarahluvarsha
sarahluvarsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogini64

Nyce post dear Clap
Iss new rey ko to koi KRIYAANSH fan accept nhi kar raha . . . . Wink
aur jinhe taa-rey acha lagta hai un sabne shayad ye show taani ki entry pe hi dekhna shuru kiya hoga . . . . Isiliye jo mila ussi se kaam chala rahe hai Dead
taa-rey ne to show ko reverse gear me hi pahucha diya hai Ouch
kriyaansh rockx Party
#
totallay agree wid u yogini...and yeah KRIYANSH ROCKS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishayogini64luv_arsha-Sara.Endurance

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by ayeha92

What do u want cvs to show Rey crying for kriya...why do u want them to drag the show for no reason...Rey was always a tough guy not someone like devdas and talking about real life ppl fall in luv but 99% ppl don't get their first love, this is a show not reality so chill out...throwing or hating ppl is easy but accepting new ones is really hard...once again no offence!!!!

Ok, so now another of my opinions. 

Listen, do you know what TRUE LOVE means? As per Rey wasn't he truly in love with Kria? The why was he not able to see the tears in Kria's eyes on their 'Break-Up Night". He was the one who said ki tumhaari dil ki baat yeh aankhein keh deti hain, then why was he unable to read er eyes that day? 
I know it is not a reality show. But that's common sense. When some one loves someone with all his heart (Which as per the show, Rey did) then how can he forget her so easily. They didn't shoe him remembering her even once. 
In my opinion, it is not any character at fault but it is Palki. She just made the script to prove her 'Puppy-love' dialogue correct. But what she forgot was that even we fans have brain and understand everything. Angry

Also, when it comes to the 'tough guy' part then I'm sorry but you're wrong. Rey was never the tough one. He had always been the soft one. If he would've been the tough one then Kria's and his friends small small things wouldn't affect him to that extent. So, yeah. You ARE wrong there! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtiarshasonia99143nishaputrinurFate.IntervinedBorn2Dance-Sara.luv_arshaEndurance

hetu29 IF-Sizzlerz
hetu29
hetu29

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by yahuda

<font color="#3333ff">For all dose who think rey is changin fr a stalker ? Confused
Srslie guys u need 2 get a life and start thinkin practucally ,
A person doesnt stay da same his whole life , </font><font color="#ff0066">esp a guy who loved a girl soo much but all the girl gave him is tears . </font>
<font color="#3333ff">He cant stay stuck up like a devdas</font><font color="#ff0066"> for a girl </font><font color="#ff0066">who neva loved him , from his point if view !
</font>
<font color="#3333ff">Sorry no offence , but srsly tareey are way 2 adorable 2 be hated . </font>
<font color="#3333ff">I love them and i noe many more also do .</font>
<font color="#3333ff">And we also love the cv's for givin us sucha cute couple - Tarey Embarrassed</font>
</div>

<div>
<font color="#ff0066">Excuse me. The girl didn't give him tears. She practically made herself fall in his eyes just for his happiness. Ignoring her heart's quests she did everything possible to make hi happy. How can you say this? Embarrassed </font>

<font color="#ff0066">P.s - In no ways am I breaking any rule. I just stated my opinion without bashing anyone. Tongue</font>

totally agree with u aditi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaAwesomeSauce.-Sara.luv_arsha

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abshu_Arsha

I wanna ask sumthing u guys are lyk ki y do u always cum at taa rey post if u dont have any thing gud to cmmnt on dem..so here u go gal dis is our post and we r cmmnting here..ab tum log bhi to aaye na  Tongue

ROFL I just love your posts. Kudos for it! Hug Lol, now can't we say that they are in love with us? ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaluv_arsha-Sara.Endurance

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarahluvarsha

to all tarey fans...dint u read this wasnt for u guys...so stay away plzz...
watever she told is absolutely correct...rey is changed...we want our kriya wala rey...a msg to palki...u changed ridhimma in dmg thrice...then why cudent u bring us another kriya(a dancer)...bringing a new character(a non dancer) is ur biggest mistake...i mean why shall we like taani...wat does she hv??...in a danced based show we expect every1 to b a dancer...mayb instead of vrinda some1 else(a dancer) wud b there...ppl might hv accept taani...this is all so boring nw...plzz stop all these...

tarey fans plzzz stay away from this thread...we dont want any fight...we jus want palki and cvs to knw our views

Ok. So, here its you who is wrong dear. Agreed that they should've got a dancer as a character but why do you keep bringing actors in this. FYI, Vrinda IS a dancer. Accept it or not. That's the truth. Stop commenting on actors. In this post, we are talking about the characters! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sanker-Sara.

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Aditi in action...hmmm...

Yes Yes!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaEndurance

AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeha92

Yea u can absolutely luv and demand for ur fav character but this doesn't mean that u can hate or abuse any other character just cuz u don't like them...hating a negaitive character is diff but u guys are contiously posting topic like hate Rey, hate taani!!!!

When we say that We hate him/her/them, then we are just stating our opinions. 

When I say I hate XYZ. I'm just letting other person know that I dislike him. I just said hate him. I never abused. So, it is not necessary that every hate post is an abusive post! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia99143nishaluv_arsha-Sara.Endurance

Go to top