DONT ACCEPT TAANI WAALA REY ..! [DT Note: Pg 9] - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I do sympathize with Kriya fans but you must understand that the story had to go on. Shakti Mohan left the show because she went to the US to follow her dreams. 

And in terms of Rey changing, well everyone changes and I think it was the "sudden break up" which turned him into the serious person he is at the moment rather then Taani. He was quiet and hurt since Kriya's exit. 

Taani is someone who distanced her self from Rey after hearing that he has no feelings for her. So I do not understand why there are so many people hating Taani. Isn't good that Rey is finally moving on in life :-) 
Originally posted by deetha

excuse me who are u to tell us to get a life...

u are well with taani and rey ri8 so then just be...

and u start thinking practically...

really think once...

koi itna jaldi kisiko bhool nahi sakta and haa if u would then sorry to say i would say u never liked the person ...feelings hai toh aise itni jaldi nahi bhoolenge aur pyaar dil se start hota hai physical attraction se    nahi...

u be practical first and never ever use the get a life word...

u have no ri8 to tell us that...

(ps: sorry mods...and.          yeah i will be away from this post now until and unless such words are used against us)
What do u want cvs to show Rey crying for kriya...why do u want them to drag the show for no reason...Rey was always a tough guy not someone like devdas and talking about real life ppl fall in luv but 99% ppl don't get their first love, this is a show not reality so chill out...throwing or hating ppl is easy but accepting new ones is really hard...once again no offence!!!!
For gods sake mate..its JUST A SHOW!!!!...its not real life...and how many times shud i say it..feel like i m banging my head on a wall...Shakti left the show...Palki and others r not STUPID tht thy will kick out popular shakti...Shakti herself isnt willing..sooo...if Vrinda was brought in place of Kriya wud u hv been happy?..u wud hv kiilled her...😕..
Anywhow ur allowed 2 hv ur opinion tht ur prefered the "CHARaCTER" of Kriya but pls b real..
If its real life none wud hav d ryt to interfere its u who hav 2 understand and not us. We will watch the characters we like and we will demand for it and u r none to tell us what to do.
Jitna bhi complain karo, burai kar lo, ye bolo, woh bolo, petitions karo, hazar topics post karo, hamare baat KOI bhi sune waale nahi . :/
Heyy guys . For all those who din like wat i said and felt i was being rude . I am extreamly sorry ppl , i din wana be mean or rude i was tryina tel sumfin ! Realy din mean to sound rude . Sorry once again :)                                                 Peace xx
Originally posted by deetha

yeah ab lagta hai hume kriyaansh se pehle reyaansh ko wapas lana padega fir jaake kriyaansh

Ekdaam sahi...!!I dnt expect anything anymore now...D old Rey is dead 2 me..Dis 1 is sum1 new n diff dan d old Rey..!!
m totally in love with Taarey, and loving rey day by day 😍
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

For gods sake mate..its JUST A SHOW!!!!...its not real life...and how many times shud i say it..feel like i m banging my head on a wall...Shakti left the show...Palki and others r not STUPID tht thy will kick out popular shakti...Shakti herself isnt willing..sooo...if Vrinda was brought in place of Kriya wud u hv been happy?..u wud hv kiilled her...😕..
Anywhow ur allowed 2 hv ur opinion tht ur prefered the "CHARaCTER" of Kriya but pls b real..

u mean we would have disliked vrinda as kria r8??
see dat depends whether the new actress huever she might have been had been able to put up the essence tht kria had... of course we wudnt judge her in 1-2 dayzz... we wud have formed r opinionz in mnths... so sayin g dat agar vrinda kriabanke ati toh hm use mar dete is so nt done cz v arent murderez u c 😛
we dnt lyk the sudden character chnge of rey... this WAS NOT the rey we loved so yes we miss our own rey hum we love from the bottom of r hrt... 

evry1 here are free to have their opinion and in this pot avry1 can state deir own opinion... i dnt have any prob wit ur opinion so even u shudnt hav prob wit r opinion...

lets stick to r opinions instead of goin around and criticizing other ppl !!!! 😃

and ya.. kindly dnt use phrases lyk pls be real or get a life or smthing... no1 here is allowed to cmnt personally...
i want the main male leads name to be changed...reyaansh singhania ki naam ko cheap nahi banana hai hume...give some new name to him...i will be happy...but luv u kunwar...i love the way ur dng 200% justice to ur character...ur a real rockstar!!!!!!!!!!