what kind of attitude is dat???? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
you missed NK ðŸ˜†
he is much logical than any of the raizada KHANDHAn
especially at the time of MU.
Originally posted by vaishiksg

It happens in real... there are people who have bewn brought up like that... i am glad the cv's are showing this coz it one of the major problems-untouchability..i am sure khushi will bring dadi on track

well i agree...even though it was hard to sit and watch her tantrum and hated her to core and got frustrated dat i posted right away if the CVs are gonna show hw to  treat such horrible practice then fine...im with them...but for dat KUshi need to fight...lets face it kushi is hardly ever gonna fight injustice done to her...she forgives...i wish arnav shows dadi hw to respect ppl...though hes just reformed he has got better will power and focus than kushi...she will react only if dadi ill treat payal!!!

What they have shown is reality. There r people in this world who behave this way. So the CVs r not wrong if they show such characters as they r the real world. It is not as if they r encouraging this behaviour. They r showing it in a negative way.
Originally posted by BlrBabe

it was not abt high class or not ... i have seen ppl trapped in their old customs  ... i had my granny like tht  she didnt let servant touch puja utensils .. didnt alow my friends to enter inner part of the house .. 
i didnt like it but she was my granny .. thts the way she was brought up ..  now dont start bashing  my granny ðŸ˜Š

no sweetie dont worry im not gonna bash any1 ðŸ˜Š i know it happens...but atimes its hard to sit through it and just let it go...but whats wrong is wrong...and at some point ppl shud learn dat...even some elders in my family have issue with my friends being from different religion..but dats der problem ...but insulting dem to dis extend?? no ways...
Originally posted by soumyak

you missed NK ðŸ˜†
he is much logical than any of the raizada KHANDHAn
especially at the time of MU.

oh yah!!! hes more logical than whole family put together... ðŸ˜† loved when he tried to defend kushi... arnav owes him big time...its he whos always der to protect his wife...
totally agree..
only arnav and nanni and NK of course are the decent logical ones in the raizada parivaar
Originally posted by dushturain

lack of education...small mentality...but lots of money...thats what dadi is
ya agree wid u...
But its really very interesting Arnav will support Khushi... They will become close again... What say guys????????????

Originally posted by archie_79

What they have shown is reality. There r people in this world who behave this way. So the CVs r not wrong if they show such characters as they r the real world. It is not as if they r encouraging this behaviour. They r showing it in a negative way.

totally agree that this is reality...but as u said i just dont want to see it encouraged...for a person whos so much respected by the whole family to put up such behaviour is sort of unacceptable dat all...
Originally posted by rubysk

But its really very interesting Arnav will support Khushi... They will become close again... What say guys????????????

well maybe dis is arnavs redemption...fighting for her honour the very same girls respect dat he never respected him self...hope dis will bring them together :)