India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what kind of attitude is dat????

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i donno if dis count as bashing but seriously!!!what pathetic attitude is dat?? ok she thought kushi was servent(wonder hw dat happened but let it be)...is dat hw u behave with servent?? if it was a teenage brat well cud have undertsood...but such an old lady who happens to live in asrahm?? is dat hw elders behave? whats the CVs trying to say?? servets cant touch pooja thali?? wow...dis is gross...nice social message!!! i never felt dis horrible watching this show...now i knw where arnav got his bad traits from...but hes much much better...he wud never behave like dis with HP...and maami!!! plain pathetic characters...is der any1 in dat family except arnav and nani who speak and behave logically...i mean atleast des two always stay true to der character...

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyaprakhishahsDragonDcraziefansoumyak..Anannya..zoya-shahBestesypriyankaaPiscineMolitorapoorvaarnavcaskerarshi_karishdushturainrubyskGodhuliLogonpolly_mk

Bestesy Goldie
Bestesy
Bestesy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Ergh, people are all equal, it pissed me off to see that she was treating her differently, even if she was a servant. Honestly, she is horrible!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirapriyankaadushturain

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bestesy

Ergh, people are all equal, it pissed me off to see that she was treating her differently, even if she was a servant. Honestly, she is horrible!! Angry

I will nt blame dadi in higher class societies u harldy find people doing all this work and kkg face looked dirty so she mistaked her..nothing wrong...old people are like that..when asr is there why worry?????

Edited by mepobaa - 06 August 2012 at 9:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varshamaharajatipreetmiraarchie_79eyesonme

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
lack of education...small mentality...but lots of money...thats what dadi is

varshamaharajmiraBestesypriyankaacasker

DragonD Senior Member
DragonD
DragonD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Unbelievable --- throughout the episode!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miraBestesy

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

Originally posted by Bestesy

I will nt blame dadi in higher class societies u harldy find people doing all this work and kkg face looked dirty so she mistaked her..nothing wrong...old people are like that..when asr is there why worry?????

okei maybe ppl wont do such work in high class societies...but an elder member of family who lives in asram , where ppl learn to understand the voidness of worldly goods act like a snob? even if kushi was a servent is dat hw u behave?? well honestly if i ever take dat tone with my house maid then im sure to be grounded for weeks by my mom/dad...forget my grandparents...they will give me 100 hours lecture on hw to treat ppl with respect...no wonder arnav turned out dis way...i guess his goodness come from his moms side!!c nani!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanBestesypriyankaacasker

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
It happens in real... there are people who have bewn brought up like that... i am glad the cv's are showing this coz it one of the major problems-untouchability..i am sure khushi will bring dadi on track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varshamaharajmira..sur..-DKS-

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
if u have seen satyamev jayate, u will know that this all was an example of the social taboo prevalent in our society known as untouchibilty. 

people of higher social classes consider it below their reputation and as a sin to touch or even breathe the same air as low class people.

its tragic but apparently its the truth

Asin.pkyekBestesymiraArnavBarunLover.ooBubbleGumoo.

Go to top