Dadi to make our dream come true!

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Remarriage is going to come from Dadi. Today we saw how she follows the old traditions and ways in dealing with things - the way she kept her distance from "servants" and wouldnt touch anything they touched. She is not bad, just old fashioned - althought she does have the arrogance of a Brahmin - I thought Arnav's dad was muslim😕

She will be pretty angry with the fact that Arnav got married without elders present and will demand a proper wedding infront of them. All the rituals will be done and we will see all of Khushi's dream wedding coming true. They will get married with family members from both sides and Babuji will also give her away😃

So please fans dont be upset about Dadi - she will give us the remarriage we all have been praying to happen. It will take time to change a person who has been like this all her life, but if anyone can it will be Khushi.

Arnav will be angry at Khushi for suggestion to leave the house again for Dadi this time around and Arnav will be hurt. Hence the reason for Khushi singing a song to pacify him after realising her leaving wont solve the issue but only escalate it.
Edited by uktamil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel0747 thumbnail
Hey, "Malik" are Punjabis and not muslim.
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel0747

Hey, "Malik" are Punjabis and not muslim.

ohh 😳 
thx 😃
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with U ðŸ˜Š
dadi will ask for remarriage but i cant wait for tomo !!!!
ASR defending his wife !!!!
ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Malik are even jaat in up and haryana
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

I agree with U ðŸ˜Š

dadi will ask for remarriage but i cant wait for tomo !!!!
ASR defending his wife !!!!

ditto - everyone thinks either Dadi or Arnav will suggest the remarriage😃
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice perceptive and I quite agree with ya.

wala66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but mishti spoilers said it (rootna manana by khushi)  will happen in coming week.that means they are rushing through the track...😡🤢
rani520 thumbnail
is this confirmed news or just speculation?
plzzz tell me its confirmed im dying for the remarraige to officially happen!
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

Remarriage is going to come from Dadi. Today we saw how she follows the old traditions and ways in dealing with things - the way she kept her distance from "servants" and wouldnt touch anything they touched. She is not bad, just old fashioned - althought she does have the arrogance of a Brahmin - I thought Arnav's dad was muslim😕

She will be pretty angry with the fact that Arnav got married without elders present and will demand a proper wedding infront of them. All the rituals will be done and we will see all of Khushi's dream wedding coming true. They will get married with family members from both sides and Babuji will also give her away😃

So please fans dont be upset about Dadi - she will give us the remarriage we all have been praying to happen. It will take time to change a person who has been like this all her life, but if anyone can it will be Khushi.

Arnav will be angry at Khushi for suggestion to leave the house again for Dadi this time around and Arnav will be hurt. Hence the reason for Khushi singing a song to pacify him after realising her leaving wont solve the issue but only escalate it.

I really wish this is true..but how do u know..there wud definitely hv been a spoiler on this...