Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Holy!!OMG OMG what an episode!! (Page 8)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara.Khan

I didn't like that Khushi was humiliated like that but its weird I really enjoyed the episode. I think dadi's character is really intriguing maybe because she might me the one to open the door to past. I also think that dadi's dislike of khushi will increase when she learns about the Shyam fiasco. The whole track will surly increase TRP (fingers-crossed) because we finally have the evil/strict saas character that seems to gain the most TRPs.  

ditto!! u echo my thoughts!!despite hating seeing Khsuhi being hurt today, the episode has suspense in it which did make me enjoy it..
and ah if arnav keeps defending khsuhi, the TRPs will rise definitely!!

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveArnavnUday

ufff this precappp...Day Dreaming haye allah aisey precap's roz roz ayien...WinkLOL
lovelyyy posttt...Clap

thank u! and i truly hope the precap lives up to all our expectations and Arnav truly defends his wife and stands up to her and makes it clear to his dadi that she should also respect his wife!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Hi Sunara...Really a W*F episode for me!!!
Untouchables!!! Really? Isn't the concept 'little' regressive?Confused
Not even bothering to watch it again...

Hi! well the woman was from a different era...she seems to live in the past and from everything i heard till now she had cut all ties with civilized modern society and has been stuck in an Ashram till now..
therefore the beliefs, traditions and all that comes with it makes her behave as she does...

if u think, of the early times they did treat servants like that right?

i mean for me and u in this day and age it seems inhuman!! i was always taught it doesn't take anything to give a smile and a kind word and specially valuable when i deal with a servant!

but the reason i found the episode interesting is cz it was so damn intriguing! and for about 5-6 months now i have not been intrigued by an IPK episode and it was a refreshing change:-)
otherwise i hated how Khushi was the one who had to be hurt again and again!!

but well i wonder if this will trigger khsuhi leaving them in another 9 days time when the contract ends...if so...

sree07

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Agree with you on everything,absolutely loved the episode.I am also keeping my conclusion about Dadi right now,will wait for another 2-4 weeks.

But right now all i can say is we got to see both sides of her soft(when she was with Anjali) and tough with Khushi and others.

This being said would like to say Swati Chitnis rocked as Dadi,they way she entered,her strictness and the aura of creating a fear vibe around,no one can mess with me attitude and definitely "Arrogance'which we see on our Laad Governor seems he got it from her lol.

Overall enjoyed the episode:)

Edited by Iriss - 06 August 2012 at 11:08am

princessunara

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by anu17

I feel like now CV got a good track I felt like when will this dadi get to knw about Khushi..
and I love NK here..
now the story is going really awesome way..
one point for sure..
shyaam ws the one who sent dadi here..and he may be poisoned dadi about Khushi..
what ever now I also feel Khushi will leave the house after the contract end...(don't throw me chappals) but still the way dadi behave with Khushi its really like SP saas...
any way Im happy with the story like..
and also feel remarrige won't be any time soon..
and now Khushi also got a reason to leave RM..
and can go to buaji's house that dadi is not happy with her...
any way I am happy with the epi and also with the story line going to build...
it feels like awesome story ahead..hope CV use all the charactrs here to bulid the story...
the precap also awesome...now shyaam will surely back to the shw also sure...
remmbr that friday epi in the last part Anjali said to khushi..we can start the life fresh...so I feel this is the new beggining for the IPK...

ya! i pretty much agree with everything u say..except for the shyam bit..cz i felt dadi didnot know shyam...she knew anjali was married and preggie.how she got to knw Anjali is preggi??and she don't knw Arnav married??and why she is angry that much with Khushi and think her as a servent?? so im sure shyaam is creating a path to come to RM...using dadi
but didn;t know who the damad was she just asked, how he was whoever he was..and well she wuldn;t deliberately hurt anjali by asking that right if she knew the truth? cz if nothing else, she'll consider Anjali's pregnancy..

anwyay yup! after ages they have a storyline that caught my attention like anything!! i am so damn intrigued!! and ah i wish so much that they manage to live up to the expectation!!

and aha i'll rejoice if khsuhi leaves at the end of the 10 days!! and arnav u better suck up to her and treat her like a princess and bring her back!! and aww i'll relish if he has to grovel to make up to the hell everyone in his bloody family put her through!!!
no chappals yaar..cz this is quite possible!!

omg ya the new beginning might be this...i don't know...hmm...only thing i know is after ages and ages i have soemthing to wonder about after an episode ended!! cz i truly don;t know and can;t guess how things will progress tomorrow!!

and yaa Im happy if CV use all the charactrs here...
case it will be really got to the show and also Sanay and Barun also can relax some time..
case they also get free time..all the time ArHi in the 20 min case of that both SaRun get tired..
but hope they will use Akash payal Anjali shyaam and also nk nani with dadi..
buaji and alll...
hope now the IPK again got a fresh start now need a promo badly

princessunara

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Yah its too early to say wheter dadi is a pos or neg character but she indeed brought drama and suspense as soon aa she entered the house! The past will probably get revealed thanx to dadi and i guess once again we will have to see khushi getting blamed, getting hurt from everyone , and usual rona dhona ughh i hope im wrong and hope arnav doesnt misunderstand khushi once again! But lets see what happens as dadis entry has mafe it very interesting!
ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Dadi's entry was Dhamakedar. The CV's wanted to portray the arrogance, pride, confidence, attitude which comes from the Malik's and was very well shown through Dadi's entry. And yes if ASR heart comes from the the Raizadas and the arrogance, anger, attitude is definitely from the Maliks.  
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Todays epi was defo Nail Biting Clap 
I KNEW IT !!  This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi Clap !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 
What I loved was NK Clap ! he tried to Defend Khushi ! but Man this Dadi is Scary :O !! she can shut any1 ! but Woman Our Boy ASR will SHUT u ;] !! 

Plus LOVED Daljeet's Acting seeing dadi Clap ! 

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

Plus sunara (if thats ur name :O ) ! I demand a NEW OS on this TRACK <3 ! <3 ! 

Hi manal..

ya the drama and suspense they created today was omg omg kind!! i was at the edge of my seat the entire time!! it was so freaking thrilling!! OMG!!
hmm her normal might mean getting snake backDead...but the means she is pushing Khushi out of the house, and in turn pushing Arnav 100% towards Khushi as she will be all alone!! which would be a treat to watch!!Star

and we should always remember that there r only 9 more days for the contract and Arnav will fight tooth and nail to hold on to Khsuhi and when it is one of his own family members who pushes her out, that will mean him holding on to her with everything he has got!!Embarrassed

ah ya..i am yet to judge dadi..cz she lives in a different era...and just cz i don't share her beliefs, well i can't judge her too despite hating and hating khsuhi getting hurt once again!! but omg i have a grudging respect for the woman, cz she did flaunt 'i demand respect and i shall get it too' attitude so perfectly!! wow!! i felt scared seriously on behalf of Khushi!!

but if this triggers Arnav's stand where he defends khushi with no restrictions..it will be amazing!!!

ps: n lol yup my name is Sunara...but hehe no OS cz my brain hasn't come up with a  feasible idea yet...but don't worry the moment anything comes to my head i won't be able to rest until i type it out!!LOL

.Manal.

Go to top