Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Holy!!OMG OMG what an episode!! (Page 7)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

just considering today's epi. we cant make sure tat she is a -ve character...Smileshe is a EPIC character like everyone in RMLOL...& strict in nature & keeping old /moral values /concepts i think...
its true tat like everyone i too hate 4 today...
let her give some time 2 accept the whole truth coz she dont know wat going on in RM...Wink

about the precap..omg.Shocked...i just wanna watch it 100 times than the epi..Embarrassed..uufff...maar daala ASR...i loved it...Embarrassed..the husband in him...with KKGSR...omg...Embarrassed

ya even i am reserving my judgement for later when i know more..cz it was just one side we saw today! so..ya even i am also thinking it was not bad behavior but more like old traditions..
and as much as they conflict with what i myself have been taught, i can't judge her for it without knowing where these come from...

aahhh ASR and precap!! about time he defended his wife and honoured her!! seriosuly he better fix his act and give her the respect she deserves and stand up for her agaisnt the whole world!!!

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Yes!Sunara..Suprisingly I likd the epi.The more rude that dadi gets to khushi..the more Arnav wil stand by her.Also I feel that she wil say Khushi trappd Arnav..and thats push Asr needs to reveal abt contract!

ya...even i was surprised at how much i liked it...
it is plain intrigue factor and the novelty i guess..cz for about 5-6 months now we have gotten episode where we would always easily guess what happens in the next episode quite accurately as there isn;t any suspense at all!! (seriously not even in the kidnap track!!Sleepy)

and now it is there!!and that had me hooked!!

aahh i truly hope he gives and demands the due respect to Khsuhi as his wife! i truly do!! and aww i would love to see him blowing up and defending her every turn that comes up!! would be a kind of redemption to me if they stick to it!!
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tintin.

This Is Gonna Be Hell Of Journeyyy Embarrassed

lol definitely!! so get ur belt on and hold on tight!!LOL.
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brightstarsweet

by watching todays epi...dadi proved that she is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA's dadi...attitude...arrogance...power...

lol ya!! cz it is definitely the Mallik gene that gives him this arrogance!!not the Raizada one!!.
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Todays epi was defo Nail Biting Clap 
I KNEW IT !!  This is the Track where we will GET THE BEST of ASR !! We Will get to See him do things Which we lost hope from his side !! 
But See What he did <3 ! he did what ASR Should do !! stand by Khushi Clap !! 

Honestly Speaking I enjoyed the Epi ! cuz this was needed to Start the High Voltage Drama !! n it did ! esp when Today Dadi assured anjali That now she is Back ! she will make Sure everything is Back to Normal ! this woman Will get shyam Back !BUT yes Im sure ALOT drama n Dhamaka Will happen once 6 months issue will be out :( ! But today Was the Sign ! that ASR will Stand by Khushi ! 

Plus I can't Hate Dadi ! something has happened ! plus she doesn't Know ASR is Married ! 
What I loved was NK Clap ! he tried to Defend Khushi ! but Man this Dadi is Scary :O !! she can shut any1 ! but Woman Our Boy ASR will SHUT u ;] !! 

Plus LOVED Daljeet's Acting seeing dadi Clap ! 

n OMG Just Watched the precap !! 

Ayee <3 ! JUST LOVED LOVED the Precap ! n enjoyed the Episode :D !! 

Plus sunara (if thats ur name :O ) ! I demand a NEW OS on this TRACK <3 ! <3 ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
ROFL watching dadi today hahahah i have no doubt she is ASRs Dadi ROFL ! its Proved hahaha ASR is like 'MALIKs' ! where Anjali is like Raizada's :P ! sweet n bitter combination Rofl 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onetwothree

epi was guddd...Smile...but servant thing shud   not hve been told...OuchOuch...mami is irritating nwadays...she is not funny nww...NK ..loveee himmm..HugClap...he always stands by her...Clap..jus like a true frnd...ClapClap...loved d precap...ClapClap... arnav standing by her...HugClap...a tight slap answer on dadi's face...Clap

ya...the servant thing was out of line..but well dadi didn't treat mami any better wither i guess..though mami totally deserves it!!Angry
anyway aahh precap better stand up to our expectations and he verbally puts dadi in her place and clearly says her to respect his wife!..

ah a slap to an elder...well no way..i mean he should have slapped mami long back!! seriosuly but dadi i don;t think he will ever...

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Dadi doesnt like to drink/ touch servants but she has no probs with Manorama an ex-help at RM!!
So makes me feel things are all that bad!

well if u saw, she didn;t treat mami much better...she has had years to accept mami being where she is now...or at the very least accept her as Akash's mother..
so that makes things different..

i am not at all telling dadi was correct...but well it is a mentality she has lived until then i guess..

Go to top