Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Holy!!OMG OMG what an episode!! (Page 6)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

Judging dadi is too early now... but today episode rocked...

ASR always was regal and royal ...and his attitude is gr8...now comes the real love story of ASR...
it will be the real fairytale of prince falling in for a cindrella...

aww i really really hope sooo!!! and the prince better learn to respect his Cinderella turned princess too! and protect her honour infront of others!.

and truly we can't judge her on an impulse..we need to give her time n see.

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

I have this weird gut feeling that shyam sent her. :/ He has been out from the screen for to long for me to believe. His mind might have come up with the twisted plan of brainwashing Dadi.

I wonder how Dadi knows about Shyam if she left them on the day Anjali's first rishta/wedding was broken ?

Does this mean Shyam was at that wedding too and he immediately took on Anjali apparently "saving" her ?
If that's the case then how come they have celebrated only 3rd anniversary and how come Anjali said hers was a love marriage with Shyam...

Hmmm or did Dadi just mean DamadJi as Mr whoever-is-the-baby's-father?
Or like u said,perhaps Shyam went to the ashram introducing himself & that's why Dadi left there to save Anjali's marriage?
Curious! Big smile
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvbarunsanaya6

i dont hate her
but i didt like her attitude towards Khushi( ad servants as a whole)
as u said cat tolerate those words eve for HP
but still she may make a way for ARSHI remarriage...!!!
Hope for the best

ya like u i didn't like her attitude..as it is opposed to everything i have been taught to do..BUT if it is the old mentality..well can we begrudge her? cz the woman seems to be cut off from social life and stuck in an ashram and she is yet to step in to the 21st century..

anyway well why do even i feel that she will say as no1 was there ArHi marriage would not be accepted and Arnav being the hot headed guy he is will say, 'ok then we'll remarry!'

aww i hope not,,cz i want him to do it for Khsuhi's sake and not to make any1 else shut up!
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allallbmine1

I agree with you! Despite no Arshi scenes, I loved it! I just made a similar post but mine is shorterEmbarrassed

thank u:-)
ya exactly weirdly no ArHi scenes also didn't stop me from liking it...cz the intrigue factor that was missing from IPK for a very long time was brought back!!

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi Sunara...Really a W*F episode for me!!!
Untouchables!!! Really? Isn't the concept 'little' regressive?Confused
Not even bothering to watch it again...

Edited by sree07 - 06 August 2012 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avita_Arjuhi

i just cant wait till tom episode..todays epi was awesome...missed arhi romance..cant wait...:):)

ya!!! i literally moaned and shouted at the screen 'u freaking can;t stop it at this point!!Angry show moreee!!LOL'

cz that was how much i wanted to know what happened next!!LOL

anwyay tomorrow..romance or not..there will be some sensitivity b/w them..so hopefully it'll turn in to romance..*fingers crossed*

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I feel like now CV got a good track I felt like when will this dadi get to knw about Khushi..
and I love NK here..
now the story is going really awesome way..
one point for sure..
shyaam ws the one who sent dadi here..and he may be poisoned dadi about Khushi..
what ever now I also feel Khushi will leave the house after the contract end...(don't throw me chappals) but still the way dadi behave with Khushi its really like SP saas...
any way Im happy with the story like..
and also feel remarrige won't be any time soon..
and now Khushi also got a reason to leave RM..
and can go to buaji's house that dadi is not happy with her...
any way I am happy with the epi and also with the story line going to build...
it feels like awesome story ahead..hope CV use all the charactrs here to bulid the story...
the precap also awesome...now shyaam will surely back to the shw also sure...
remmbr that friday epi in the last part Anjali said to khushi..we can start the life fresh...so I feel this is the new beggining for the IPK...

ya! i pretty much agree with everything u say..except for the shyam bit..cz i felt dadi didnot know shyam...she knew anjali was married and preggie..
but didn;t know who the damad was she just asked, how he was whoever he was..and well she wuldn;t deliberately hurt anjali by asking that right if she knew the truth? cz if nothing else, she'll consider Anjali's pregnancy..

anwyay yup! after ages they have a storyline that caught my attention like anything!! i am so damn intrigued!! and ah i wish so much that they manage to live up to the expectation!!

and aha i'll rejoice if khsuhi leaves at the end of the 10 days!! and arnav u better suck up to her and treat her like a princess and bring her back!! and aww i'll relish if he has to grovel to make up to the hell everyone in his bloody family put her through!!!
no chappals yaar..cz this is quite possible!!

omg ya the new beginning might be this...i don't know...hmm...only thing i know is after ages and ages i have soemthing to wonder about after an episode ended!! cz i truly don;t know and can;t guess how things will progress tomorrow!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful10

Totally agree episode was really intense! though it was all about dadi today ..i hated how she degraded khushi calling her a maid everytime arghhhAngry no doubt this is where Arnav got his negative genes from LOL be it royalty or looking down at peopel and their 'aukat' he got it from them! I just hope he stands up for khushi this time i mean for good not just inside the bedroom but show it to everyone in ASR style what khushi means to him excited about the track!!  

lol so true!! looks like it is more of the Mallik gene and not the Raizada gene that gave shape to ASR's behavior!!LOL

and ah i am so so so freaking wishing for him to defend her openly in front of his effing family for the first time!! give her the due respect!! treat her like a princess!! defend and honour her!!

Go to top