Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 epi was guddd...😊...but servant thing shud   not hve been told......mami is irritating nwadays...she is not funny nww...NK ..loveee himmm..🤗👏...he always stands by her...👏..jus like a true frnd...👏👏...loved d precap...👏👏... arnav standing by her...🤗👏...a tight slap answer on dadi's face...👏
Edited by onetwothree - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Finally suspense is back in ipk.
preetihere thumbnail
Dadi doesnt like to drink/ touch servants but she has no probs with Manorama an ex-help at RM!!
So makes me feel things are all that bad!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

I have this weird gut feeling that shyam sent her. :/ He has been out from the screen for to long for me to believe. His mind might have come up with the twisted plan of brainwashing Dadi.

umm..i sit? i doubt..the old lady doesn't seem to be someone who can be so easily manipulated..and she would not have hurt Anjali by asking about snake is she knew anything about the situation...
so for some reason i think at least as of right now Shyam is completely independent to this Dadi-Khushi/ArHi equation...

Sara.Khan thumbnail
I didn't like that Khushi was humiliated like that but its weird I really enjoyed the episode. I think dadi's character is really intriguing maybe because she might me the one to open the door to past. I also think that dadi's dislike of khushi will increase when she learns about the Shyam fiasco. The whole track will surly increase TRP (fingers-crossed) because we finally have the evil/strict saas character that seems to gain the most TRPs.  
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: dushturain

🤣

totally mindblowing episode...loved the cheap mentally...truly a nayi soch

umm..is it really cheap mentality? or deep old time traditions?

i know in our day and age it seems inhuman and cheap..cz truly i was always told to give respect to a servant, cz she is also a fellow human being just as important as we ourselves are...
so i don;t condone her behavior..

but well in ancient times servants were treated like this!! she treated mami also like crap today..and we all know that mami was a servant of the house before she married..so well...

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijji12

i feel MU and khushi are twins.😡 always people mis understands her why?

omg so so true!!!.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Number.one.fan

Oh absolutely!
The episode was a very powerful one. I for one, loved every scene.
Ofcourse Khushi being humiliated like that was a little painful to watch, but then I guess that was required to establish Dadi's character.

She looks like one strong woman. Im excited to see how this track unfolds. 👍🏼

yup!!! exactly my point too!! it was heartbreaking to see Khsuhi being humiliated..but it was there to establish dadi's role...i am yet to write off if she is +/-ve...and i was just so intrigued with the whole thing! and IPK hasn't managed to hold the intriguing/thrill of what happens next in a very long time! we can usually guess what happens on the next episode even,,so this was a refreshing change...
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pinkfroth

OMG ...r they r gonna use dadi to bring bak sham???

mebbe back into RM...that wud b shocking n difficult t take!!

will Arnav stand aside and let that happen? i doubt...
Barunkidewani thumbnail
ufff this precappp...😍 haye allah aisey precap's roz roz ayien...😉😆
lovelyyy posttt...👏