Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Holy!!OMG OMG what an episode!!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
OMG!! that was wow!!
i mean i still haven't decided whether i liked what was happening...but one thing for sure it was one nail biting episode!! whoa!!! kept me completely intrigued wondering every second what the hell was going to happen next!! OMG

and well i am keeping my reservations about the new Dadi..cz she was pretty much a pig to servants!! my god i am not telling this cz of her treatment was directed at Khushi!!
i would not condone this even to be directed to Hari Prakash!!
but on the other side well whatever little we saw of the Malliks and their grandeur at Sheesh Mahal it is more than evident that they r no less than Royalty itself...So despite my modern thought point going 'WT F' it may be the norm of those past years to behave in that manner with the servants as f they were lesser beings...
And well we do see a bit of that regal, yet ruthlessness from Arnav himself..So well it is quite in the genes i guess!

anyway overall my god i truly loved the episode!!! in a weird way cz there wasn't a single ArHi scene and only one Arnav scene and every Khsuhi scene other than for the cute beginning was humiliating the poor girl..

But well Dadi is pretty impactful, for one thing!! and aahh i smell past revelations!!!

omg i am quite exited with the way things r going...though i am apprehensive of one more person joining 'let's torture khushi' bandwagon fromt he looks of it..

anyway..wow

Edited by princessunara - 06 August 2012 at 9:05am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

aqusa19naniLuvlin28svassakuno1Suzich123rishi_chhalsumaya123sweety200Ashnee6Saruns_FanrabiacasaivyreginadarkangelpredheartSara.KhanArnavKiKhushinada_aapoorva12sharmanikkiaprilkash4ARrocks-Reva-KamalikaGjshreya16MissPunjabiradiationDrNoureendeeptha93shabi8SamanthaGcrazyforarshianumunu578abby2181Su_SomerholicJenniferPurplehitinikkiArshi94mamgainnDesiGirlsRockxxEvilMindedMechatterbugfatim28norolimMaverick29Bonhi_ipkkndBecs..BhUvaNasslmay11roldc-Mistletoe-samster03lovespellArhi_Samrajlovedqkytmmirnalinilooser01Kasu4lyfemonalisa1234sana_sugarbunBeautiful10Aliya_hzsngunayaarsreemeeraBarunkidewanieyesonmeonetwothreeshagun05vijji12deeswarna207shikhadushturainKranu-happilyunknown-Saumya---sumana13--amaypranayIrissImziSankiPagalapplesauce.anu17.Kiran.incandescentABBY_JERANTargaryen.FairyDust.pieryrose-ElmoFuj-Tia.0ameena671.ProperPatolaGodhuliLogonArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkNestleToulouse.YixingsManal.

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yeah cant judge dadi right now. past is gonna reveal.but i doubt she knows about shyam and khushi may be .lets see.Arnav jus be like this support khushi.and i am happy mami is scared of this  dadi.Arnav got his 'aukat'wali baat from dadi ,looks like  that.

Edited by vijji12 - 06 August 2012 at 9:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamgainnDesiGirlsRockxxKasu4lyfeprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

yeah cant judge dadi right now. past is gonna reveal.but i doubt she knows about shyam and khushi may be .lets see.Arnav jus be like this support khushi.and i am happy mami is scared of this  dadi.Arnav got his 'aukat'wali baat from dadi ,looks like  that.

well yup it doesn't at all look as if Dadi knows about the shyam fiasco...
but the problem is it is pretty sure she will blame khushi for 'whatever' happednned no matter what it was!!Angry
she seems to belong to the old school where, being a woman she will be the first to accuse a woman.. (very much unlike naniji)
yup it is good to see Arnav standing up to her..finally!! (for some1 int he family..sheesh!! it is about time!!Ouch)
anwyay yup defintely looks the Malik genes r pretty strong in him!! n that deffa brough the aukat line ingrate in him!

AtyayBonhi_ipkknddushturainvijji12

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I can definitely tell where ASR got his anger/arrogance and other negative qualities from LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Abisana2-PoisonIvyikhotiBonhi_ipkkndKasu4lyfeteletubbysanja_here

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i dont know but i just hated how she was always referring to khushi as a servant. i know it was all a MU but still it boiled my blood everytime she was degraded

Bonhi_ipkkndvijji12SonaLuvZaSafprincessunara

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
one thing for sure...there's a lot of drama waiting for us...! 
excited to see what's in store for us.! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxxKasu4lyfeprincessunara

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

totally mindblowing episode...loved the cheap mentally...truly a nayi soch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

I have this weird gut feeling that shyam sent her. :/ He has been out from the screen for to long for me to believe. His mind might have come up with the twisted plan of brainwashing Dadi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rayzardua_foreverprincessunara

Go to top