Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

J sudhorofied!! (Page 2)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I'm sure Gauri's mother will do some detective work and find out the reason for bringing forward the barsi.And both of tehm together will inform Jagya about Anadi's wedding.
We will have Jagya's repeat performances in dukhi bar.

I will nt mind  this time... G's mom cn do the honors... she cn be part time reporter!! nw no1 cn separate our beloved AnSh... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

O wow ! Kudos to jaggu ! Im dying to watch the epi Cry Ouch
arrey haan !! Btw, i said earlier only ki i think he will blast gawari and her mum for his insult ! Wink

yup... ur prediction came true... I was toh damn sure k he will lie... Actually i ws under impression tht... Once a liar, alws a liar!!LOL

aparnauma

ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Anandi ka asar hai LOL LOL LOL ...uske saaye mein aate hi J ke hosh tikane aa jaathe hain ROFL ROFL

BTW you can never straighten a dog's tail Tongue

He will be back to his egoistic self soon ROFL ROFL

I have a feeling the mother-daughter duo will find out about AnSh wedding and tell Jagya or try and do some jadoo-tona nonsense themselves. Angry

ROFL

@red: If so thn i dnt want this sudharification... let him stay away frm Anandi... LOL

@blue: If they try sm jadoo tona to break AnSh wedding thn it will hv sm opposite reactn and wl break JaGo's live-in relatn!!Clap

Originally posted by tinoo

He probably thought that if he lied and said "everything went okay"... then this silly mother-daughter duo  would come up with new schemes in the future that would involve his having to go through more humiliation ... best to tell the truth and clear his stand once and for all. LOLLOLLOLLOL

True... this cn be his rescue attempt frm this Maa-beti!!!

Edited by mishti31 - 06 August 2012 at 9:47am

liv2laugh

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
loved todays episode...loved jagya after very long time(for only insulting gauri and her mumiji)...jagya too good finaly atleast u said something to that idiote gauri and her chudel mom...hope u comes into sense soon that how much ur wrong...what u did was bad...shashank did a great job today...the way he look at gauri was just great...

Edited by bhavi_shiv - 06 August 2012 at 10:56am

pritikhot

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
He will be the same...dumb as ever...
Listening to Gauri...like in marriage, property, bangalore, divorce...etc, etc...
He even didnt trusted his own mom for her...
The day he will say no to her in real sense will be their last day together...LOL
moonriver Newbie
moonriver
moonriver

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
fab acting by Shashank. He was so convincing in the part where he yells at Gauri. His disgust came through in every word he said. In the serial Jagyas character seems to be the most compex part to play. Always inconsistent, always unpredictable and Shashank manages to capture viewers attention every time. Super acting Shashank.

aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonriver

fab acting by Shashank. He was so convincing in the part where he yells at Gauri. His disgust came through in every word he said. In the serial Jagyas character seems to be the most compex part to play. Always inconsistent, always unpredictable and Shashank manages to capture viewers attention every time. Super acting Shashank.

Completely agree.Shahshank is eminently watchable.I like the way he emotes with his eyes not just facial expressions.
He really breathes life into that character.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index