Posted: 11 years ago
I edited title: I think J sudhorofied!! he dint lie... unexpected!!

m shocked!! 

J dint lie... He told everything to Gauri... 😲

He blasted gauri... said tumara dar dur karne ke chakkar ma meri khud ki zindagi khuli ankhon ka darwana sapna ban gai... 😆

N the best part... Aaj akhiri bar tumhara koi bakwas idea suna hai mene... ab nahi... ab agar koi idea aye toh apne pas rakhna ya apni maa ko sunana!!

I noe payal is doing update... bt ws unable to stop myself aftr this awesome episode!!!

Loved it... 🤣

Kudos to dialog writers!!👏

very well acted by Shashank... awesome job👏
Edited by mishti31 - 11 years ago
Today he was  a sher and blasted and Gauri and her mother but tomorrow he will be back to being gauris's pet poodle.
So don't raise your hopes about Jagya.😆
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
I noe... but lemme celebrate 2day... 2morrow i will bash him!! bt hr rocked 2day... 

Gawari said sorry!!  🤣
O wow ! Kudos to jaggu ! Im dying to watch the epi 😭
arrey haan !! Btw, i said earlier only ki i think he will blast gawari and her mum for his insult ! 😉 Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
True he rocked today.👏
But Gauri said sorry only after importing some sense from her mother.😆
Anandi ka asar hai 😆 😆 😆 ...uske saaye mein aate hi J ke hosh tikane aa jaathe hain 🤣 🤣

BTW you can never straighten a dog's tail 😛

He will be back to his egoistic self soon 🤣 🤣

I have a feeling the mother-daughter duo will find out about AnSh wedding and tell Jagya or try and do some jadoo-tona nonsense themselves. 😡
I'm sure Gauri's mother will do some detective work and find out the reason for bringing forward the barsi.And both of tehm together will inform Jagya about Anadi's wedding.
We will have Jagya's repeat performances in dukhi bar.
He probably thought that if he lied and said "everything went okay"... then this silly mother-daughter duo  would come up with new schemes in the future that would involve his having to go through more humiliation ... best to tell the truth and clear his stand once and for all. 😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by aparnauma

I'm sure Gauri's mother will do some detective work and find out the reason for bringing forward the barsi.And both of tehm together will inform Jagya about Anadi's wedding.
We will have Jagya's repeat performances in dukhi bar.

I will nt mind  this time... G's mom cn do the honors... she cn be part time reporter!! nw no1 cn separate our beloved AnSh... 
Originally posted by piya_anshian

O wow ! Kudos to jaggu ! Im dying to watch the epi 😭
arrey haan !! Btw, i said earlier only ki i think he will blast gawari and her mum for his insult ! 😉

yup... ur prediction came true... I was toh damn sure k he will lie... Actually i ws under impression tht... Once a liar, alws a liar!!😆