Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

omgg what a precap!! arnav :) (Page 4)

Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

It seems like ASR is answerable to every tom, dick and harry of the family. When this show started, ASR was shown as someone who doesn't listen nor care nor does as someone else says. 

NOW it seems whoever comes through the door has to pick something from ASR. 

I don't understand but DADI character should not have been introduced. KH HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH THE REST OF RM AND GH - And how DARE does Mami call Kh a maid?????

Where is ASR and where r others when that happens time and time again.

THIS DRAMA AGAIN IS OFF THE RAILS.

really agree with you here !! he is not answerable to any1 and i hated mami for calling her a maid i mean what the Confused didnt she notice the cloth she was wearing ? i mean how can she !! pissed me off soo bad seriously Arnav needs to stand up for khushi like this all the time khushi earned it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne

s_mg Senior Member
s_mg
s_mg

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

For all her rude manners and off-putting personality, I think Dadi will turn out to be the 'fairy godmother' in disguise.
I do believe that possibilities are quite strong that Dadi will throw a fit that she was not present for her grandson's wedding and Arnav will hit upon the brilliant solution to kill multiple birds with one stone and propose that he and Khushi get married again with everyone present.
Khushi will, of course, be unable to refuse in front of everyone and this way we all (and Khushi) get a dream wedding for Khushi and this time there is no end date to this contract?Big smile

Jayne

Wowww.. what a brilliant idea...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikazcoolBeautiful10Jayne

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
omg...wat a precap man...i loved it...Embarrassed

karthikazcool

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
dadi ws so disgustin 2dy!!!!Angry...i mean evn if khushi  is a servant...wats wrng in it????? why ws she behavin like dat????Angry i really felt bad fr khushi..n angry on d raizadas atleast dey shud hav defended khushi!!!!Angry...but loved d precap...d way arnav stood fr his wife ws awesomeee...amazin...mindblowin...n ws indeed a prefect ans to dadis rude behaviour!!!!!!Clap
Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

It seems like ASR is answerable to every tom, dick and harry of the family. When this show started, ASR was shown as someone who doesn't listen nor care nor does as someone else says. 

I don't understand but DADI character should not have been introduced. KH HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH THE REST OF RM AND GH - And how DARE does Mami call Kh a maid?????

Quite a bit of good points, but I do think the new entry was necessary, simply to introduce the 'remarriage' for Khushi and Arnav.
None of the existing characters were in a position to either think of it or suggest it.
They have not shown Arnav hitting upon some great idea for how to keep Khushi after these 8-9 days are over.
This new entry with her tantrums over her importance in Arnav's life and his wedding is just what was required to jolt everyone out of the funk into which they had fallen.

Think about it... now that Shyaam is exposed, other than Anjuli's mysterious caller, there is really no suspense/mystery in the story.
Paayull and Aakaash are their typical blah, Maami is up to her antics and A-K are at loggerheads as usual.

Dadi will be the catalyst to shake things up - remarriage being only one of the things.
Recall Naani's words: "After what THAT WOMAN did, SHE had to go to the Aashrum."

The way 'That woman' and 'She' were articulated, I do think they are two different women.
THAT WOMAN most likely being Khushi's mom and SHE being Dadi.
Lots of drama to come.

Jayne

karthikazcool Senior Member
karthikazcool
karthikazcool

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
only arnav can do it ...i loved his style...ohhh..and his BG is being played after many days cant wait for tomorrow's episodeStar
Beautiful10 IF-Dazzler
Beautiful10
Beautiful10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayne

Quite a bit of good points, but I do think the new entry was necessary, simply to introduce the 'remarriage' for Khushi and Arnav.
None of the existing characters were in a position to either think of it or suggest it.
They have not shown Arnav hitting upon some great idea for how to keep Khushi after these 8-9 days are over.
This new entry with her tantrums over her importance in Arnav's life and his wedding is just what was required to jolt everyone out of the funk into which they had fallen.

Think about it... now that Shyaam is exposed, other than Anjuli's mysterious caller, there is really no suspense/mystery in the story.
Paayull and Aakaash are their typical blah, Maami is up to her antics and A-K are at loggerheads as usual.

Dadi will be the catalyst to shake things up - remarriage being only one of the things.
Recall Naani's words: "After what THAT WOMAN did, SHE had to go to the Aashrum."

The way 'That woman' and 'She' were articulated, I do think they are two different women.
THAT WOMAN most likely being Khushi's mom and SHE being Dadi.
Lots of drama to come.

Jayne

Wow Jayne loving your ideas first the fairy God mother in disguise and now this! i do think they needed to introduce new character to unfold ASR's past it was necessary i think what CVs are planning to do is to have alternate tracks i mean after the 8/9 days are over khushi needs a reason to stay but then again Arnav needs to win her (though khushi already koves him) with dadi's drama khushi wil get a reason to leave and with dadi trying to prove her importance ASR wil also get a reason to remarry her properly as per khushi's dream wedding.. after that what? we all need to know why Arnav became ASR i smell past revealation here 

Jayne

Go to top