Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

who hates dadi ???? - Page 4

-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont hate her. Yet.
I would give her 5-7 more episodes, only then would I form an opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sgdtp_11

i hate her the most...😡😡

u got real good competition!!! ...what a pathetic attitude😡 i hate her!! and i hate maami too...such a spinless behaviour...
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Count Me In. 😡 I was feeling like giving her a TIGHT SLAP 😡 Bloody hell. Just tell me..where do you get to see such GORGEOUS & WELL-DRESSED SERVANTS 😳 ..Huhh.. Idiot Daadi.
& I even HATE mamiji.. She's a b***h 🤬 She didnt even try to clear daadi's MU. Today's episode suck!
Mahi_Butt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hate her too!!!
does khushi looks like a servant???
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think it is too early to judge her...yes, she is a jerk...but give her some time...but I did feel like I was watching some Saas-Bahu show today...the precap saved me
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: mira

u got real good competition!!! ...what a pathetic attitude😡 i hate her!! and i hate maami too...such a spinless behaviour...

i dont understand how couldnt mami clear the MU !! mami herself used to be a servant in the raizada house ! in the earlier episodes she did mention that naniji hates her coz she was a servant !! then i guess dadi should hate manorama tooo ! AngryAngryAngry
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hate is a strong word.  I dislike her behaviour towards the less fortunate.
netras thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
count me in ..how can you even be so ruthless to servants they are after all human beings and how can khushi tolerate all this
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hate is too strong a word and too soon to use. I guess we should wait and see how this character shapes up. I def dont like all that shuddhi crap...no entering the poojs room. So what if the person is a maid...she/he is still a human.

Where Kushi is concerned...I guess she will eventually win her over. But it will be a uphill battle for her. Meanwhile, I feel they bought Dadi in coz now the CVs have an excuse to bring back Shyaam. And then ofcourse Shyaam will play his game with Dadi and Anjali as his cover. I feel he will target Kushi mainly not Arnav(coz he isnt that stupid).

My hopes are on Arnav and Nani to stand by Kushi else I will be seriously disappointed.
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: netras

count me in ..how can you even be so ruthless to servants they are after all human beings and how can khushi tolerate all this

exactly ! looks like they r promoting untouchability... what an irony ! there could have been many other ways to make dadi rude... but inflicting upon ones status ???? this is sooo unfair ! 😡😡😡😡