who hates dadi ???? - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
hey if you see in the past arnav used to behave the same way as dadi is behaving with arnav today arnav may support khushi but untill the truth was out he treated her much worse than dadi

and even abused her physically, emotionally, and mentally so i dont think there is much difference

1. he literally tore her dress and accused her at the first meeting itself

2.second he released those tapes leading to shyams entry

3. he threw money at her for hitting his car

4. he tore her dupatta, pushed her down from the first floor made her sign the contract

5. tortured her with max insults possible

6. made her do the shoot, made her stand in the rain, accused her of being a gold digger

7. made her type things full night

8. sent her to the old building

9. took her in and then again accused her for various things, even when lavanya brought in police he didnt come in to sort it, stranded her in the middle of the road for dont know how many times just because she spoke out

10. put her in danger in spite of knowing her fear of darkness

11. again stranded her , saved her but every time made sure she suffered

12. diwali near kiss and accusation

13. made her arrange his engagement party when he knew clearly that she loves him

14.again accused her for getting engaged to some other man
 tortured her at every available chance

15. when she broke her alliance again teased her for dancing

16. just when she started feeling again he married her all of a sudden and accused her abused her worst than anyone

17 let her bear the brunt of the family and everyone

18. blackmailed her into staying at rm

19. when finally she told the truth about shyam he again accused her for being a gold digger and didnt believe her

20. only when he was kidnapped and got time to think he thought may be may be you see she is correct

21. proposed her again and then when she brought him out of the mess shyam had created risking her sanity, life he started to feel that he loves her

22. time and again only when she retorted he kept quiet or atleast pretended to be quiet

23. when she tried to help his sister out of the problems he again accused her for coming into his life and spoiling his peace and his sis peace

24.when she tried to leave him he made sure to remind her of the contract and kept her next to him

25. again she tried to leave this time he threatened to strand her parent s on the road if she didnt return so she came back

26. not even once did he try to clear her name of the accusations she got from the family and the world

27.even if it is not redemption atleast  show some respect for the woman who is married to you out of force if not by choice

28.what type of shit sister watches her sibling to be called as servant

29. who is proving to be the step one payal made sure she didnt open her mouth even once to support khushi very nice atleast nk  did that

30. if dadi is showing this coz may be shyam has corrupted her brain which is already stale saying khushi is an extra woman or something or our dear anjali might have done hundreds of poojas to get her dadi to interfere in arnav's blissful life.

but truly nobody else can torture khushi more than Arnav Singh Raizada
Especially when she raises her hand to stop Khushi...
I LOVE HER BECOS SHE IS SURE TO BRING ARSHI TOGETHER ..
Originally posted by soniachammu

hey if you see in the past arnav used to behave the same way as dadi is behaving with arnav today arnav may support khushi but untill the truth was out he treated her much worse than dadi

and even abused her physically, emotionally, and mentally so i dont think there is much difference

4. he tore her dupatta, pushed her down from the first floor made her sign the contract

6. made her do the shoot, made her stand in the rain, accused her of being a gold digger

9. took her in and then again accused her for various things, even when lavanya brought in police he didnt come in to sort it, stranded her in the middle of the road for dont know how many times just because she spoke out

13. made her arrange his engagement party when he knew clearly that she loves him

16. just when she started feeling again he married her all of a sudden and accused her abused her worst than anyone

19. when finally she told the truth about shyam he again accused her for being a gold digger and didnt believe her

20. only when he was kidnapped and got time to think he thought may be may be you see she is correct

21. proposed her again and then when she brought him out of the mess shyam had created risking her sanity, life he started to feel that he loves her

22. time and again only when she retorted he kept quiet or atleast pretended to be quiet

23. when she tried to help his sister out of the problems he again accused her for coming into his life and spoiling his peace and his sis peace

24.when she tried to leave him he made sure to remind her of the contract and kept her next to him

25. again she tried to leave this time he threatened to strand her parent s on the road if she didnt return so she came back

26. not even once did he try to clear her name of the accusations she got from the family and the world

27.even if it is not redemption atleast  show some respect for the woman who is married to you out of force if not by choice

29. who is proving to be the step one payal made sure she didnt open her mouth even once to support khushi very nice atleast nk  did that

30. if dadi is showing this coz may be shyam has corrupted her brain which is already stale saying khushi is an extra woman or something or our dear anjali might have done hundreds of poojas to get her dadi to interfere in arnav's blissful life.

still ..treating a human like dirt is much more worse than all these...she might have felt humiliated or insulted but not minor or dirt... the way dadi asked manorama to go wash herself after washing the poja thal...urghhh sick was tht seriously...Arnav never did this...infact he was always finding ways to touch her..and when she did'nt gave him an oportunity he became frustated and did all this...but never treated her like dirt yaar...nani is worse than him.

agree on every point u hv made !!  asr's redemption is a must...  but dear.. there's something about asr... no matter how much we hate him, bash him, somewhere down we all love him for what he is... n despite his grey side we cant stop loving him...  i know i might sound biased towards asr... n yes he is the one who totured khushi the most... ...n i'm not haitng dadi only coz she is rude to khushi... but mann this lady practices untouchability !  servants r human or what ????  y cant a servant enter the pooja ghar ???? its the mentality i'm hating... n i hv never seen asr's treating HP, JP or anyone with such humiliation !!  n how come this lady takes milk from manoroma ?? when manoroma herself used to be a servant in raizada house !! its not just about khushi or arnav... its about the mean mentality  this lady posseses... 'shuddhi' for being touched by nauker ??? it just didnt go well with my head ! Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
I don't !!
She has very ontersting role !! Even I'm upset because she thought Khushi is a maid, I don't think she's negative !! 
And don't forget that even Khushi thought that Maami was a maid, so it happens !!! 

So please wait to judge her !!
Oh..Me too...
She seems to be one of those people who thinks they are above all others and treat anyone they don't like. as dirt!

i am sorry but even to today there are many households who dont allow servants even to touch the kitchen vessels, plus even if they wash they re-wash them to make sure shudhi is got , they give them a glass, a plate and give them food in it , servants are not given the food before the last of the house members have food and then only they are given the food.

sadly it is not to justify the behaviour i have seen the same type of treatments even in the ultra modern houses in the urban and cosmopolitan cities of india.

But then coming back to the point what i wanted say is that if arnav is angry at dadi's behaviour first of all he should look at himself and his past behaviours and then try to justify and get angry.

YEs as a husband , as asr and not least of all as a human he should support his wife :)

Dont bash me  even i love ASR infact my husband is really jealous of my liking Arnav babua :P if asr is not there in the episode i dont even watch it.

but i can't so biased when i write an opinion

Sorry to hurt others with my opinion

i am sorry but even to today there are many households who dont allow servants even to touch the kitchen vessels, plus even if they wash they re-wash them to make sure shudhi is got , they give them a glass, a plate and give them food in it , servants are not given the food before the last of the house members have food and then only they are given the food.

sadly it is not to justify the behaviour i have seen the same type of treatments even in the ultra modern houses in the urban and cosmopolitan cities of india.

But then coming back to the point what i wanted say is that if arnav is angry at dadi's behaviour first of all he should look at himself and his past behaviours and then try to justify and get angry.

YEs as a husband , as asr and not least of all as a human he should support his wife :)

Dont bash me  even i love ASR infact my husband is really jealous of my liking Arnav babua :P if asr is not there in the episode i dont even watch it.

but i can't so biased when i write an opinion

Sorry to hurt others with my opinion
not at all into bashing you dear ! i second yr every point.  i just said my point of view... n the households that u mentioned practising untouchability , for me they r realy not human beings who treat a fellow human being as dirt... rather i'd say these people r the dirts tarnishing our society.  n yeaa.. as far as arnav babua is concerned the world just cant stop drooling over him ! n that goes  from me arnav !!!!... 'kaash main tumse nafrat kar pati' 😉