Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

crappy epi. Suggest you c just precap (Page 5)

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Oh no dont get me wrong...

Not every episode can be great..so that is understood..

And that there needs to be some weight given to other characters well...thats understood too.

The problem I am trying to highlight is:
1. The scenes with these "other" characters are more meaningful that those between the leads themselves. I mean ANj and Dadi and Anj and Arnav have som seriousness to them.

2. The scenes with A and K are comedic or random...thats where the peeve is...what with those channas and golgappas (which is a sweet gesture by A) but a lot more is needed to be discussed between the two!

asmi3893 Senior Member
asmi3893
asmi3893

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i seriously hope that the trps goes up nw that daadi has cum...i mean nw that an elder women has cum all ladies might get intrst into watching these and simultaneously our trp also increases
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
There has 2 be a story & explanantion so how can it be as u decribed it - before you can run a marathan you need to practice that you can go the full mile. THta is what this is about- now all will be clear about the past & what made ASR the way that he is - you have to go through the explanation & hence these moments SO IN THE END the Arshi moments mean that much more & are appreciated a lot!!!!
ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

There has 2 be a story & explanantion so how can it be as u decribed it - before you can run a marathan you need to practice that you can go the full mile. THta is what this is about- now all will be clear about the past & what made ASR the way that he is - you have to go through the explanation & hence these moments SO IN THE END the Arshi moments mean that much more & are appreciated a lot!!!!

So ...
ASR's bro in law falls in love with his would-be GF Khushi and gets engaged to her...Khushi comes to know about this fact and breaks the engagement but ASR finds out about this ...and FORCES her to marry him...there goes your story and explanation..
Now the truth is out...so where are the meaningful ArShi moments corresponding to this..
No mention of how Shyam fooled her...when it happened...how she came to know about Shyam..how she coudn't tell ASR abt SHyaam in time...
No mention of why ASR misunderstood- what did he see to misunderstand the situation...??
ALL THESE WOULD BE MEANINGFUL MOMENTS .. only there have been NONE!!

Second example-
ASR gets kidnapped by Shyaam...Khushi saves him...Arnav sees his wife go through this ordeal that too after what he himself put her through..so we have a story ( ASR kidnapped- Khushi saved him) and we got some explanation in front of the whole family...but where are the ensuing meaningful Arshi moments??? 

A and K have already gone through MARATHONS and not just one mile...

Yeah you are right- when there is story and explanation one would enjoy the ARshi moments...but there have been multiple stories and tracks and multiple explanations only no meaningful Arshi moments worth appreciating...and thats the problem statement!  
sadx18 Groupbie
sadx18
sadx18

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
i like today's episode ... Everyone was in state of shocking .. Mami shock Payal shock Anjali shock Nani shock n finally Arnav rockxx ... :)
anyafan Senior Member
anyafan
anyafan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Obviously... We all don't agree :)

So let's agree to disagree... I did add a new post called the dadi mystrey where I present some of my ideas on what is going to happen... Again my ideas,

Cheers

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumyak

Originally posted by ArShifan1997

Come on man. Give them a breather. They cant just jump to ArHi all the time. I mean really? What do you expect? For Daadi to come in, bless Khushi, re-marriage, hot scenes-all happy. No Shyam?

People, this is a drama. Moreover its IPKKND. So chill, relax and watch the show as it comes.

Cheers, Avi.

anyway
the epi was boring
Was it boring? to bhe honest i found it quite scary.. anyway i LOVED the episode despite it having no ARSHI scene.. This is a story not a movie so like avi said we cannot jump into the arshi scenes so quick.. Just keep watching im sure you'll start to like it soon once their past comes out etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norolim

Go to top