AbiAnsh Heaven# 79- Tere Wastey Mera Ishq Sufiyana - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
and who will call me 3g wid so many ROFLs... ðŸ˜­
because skipper left IF... tumhe toh maloom he na moeen ...
U know when karan left i cried. Novi ko bhe pta hay. Tub may bhe soch raha tha k itna feel kyu ho raha hay!
Originally posted by krazykiller

U know when karan left i cried. Novi ko bhe pta hay. Tub may bhe soch raha tha k itna feel kyu ho raha hay!

i nvr cried for dmg but once... when arman was writing riddhima's name with blood after knowing she got married n yet was smiling 
i was the one who got so attached to him... that is I used to sing songs for him... i had challenged him that i will irritate him... and i used to do all nonsense... he used to ROFL and he  used to say ki aur karo 3g i dont care... and i  used to laugh so much...

whenever he saw me online he used to scrap me and invite me to CC... and achanak he is not here... ðŸ˜­
Edited by Such - 11 years ago
Suche if u r here bcoz of me then u'l never be able 2 leave.
Originally posted by Such

i was the one who got so attached to him... that is used to sing songs for him... i had challenged him that i will irritate him... and i used to do all nonsense... he is used ROFL and he is used aur karo 3g i dont care... and used to laugh so much...

whenever he saw me online he used to scrap me and invite me to CC... and achanak he is not here... ðŸ˜­

bt he shud atleast tell why he's leaving... 

such ppl are very strong n emotional who show smile outside n are dying in the in 
i m here becos of 3 main people and thats machu babes, moeen and skipper...

and now i have only 2 people for whom i m here...