Bairi Piya

EPISODE: DV asks a DUMB a question; hurt Amoli

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Amoli and Komodi's conversation. All crying blahing scene about Amoli saying you're not my friend who was once a mother Confused and Komodi with Amoli's emotional talk about their friendship *dorky because the scene was so boring with the same thing repeated thousands time*

Amoli looked pretty in green sari and yellow blouse. She did wear makeup and looked very pretty with her cute eyes. I admit even Komodi the actress was pretty in her pink clothes.

Komodi made a promise to Amoli; I forgot; I wasn't paying attention. Kamodi said it was her childhood's friend's promise, not a girl living in a brothel. LOL *With determination! her face was saying - what am you making me say type* When Amoli returned from the brothel, she entered DV's mansion.

Dv tells her to stop. Asks her quite hurt types of questions; making Amoli shocked. Even I am shocked. Telling Amoli to whom you went to meet, peeps were asking about you in the party; they were asking about you, and I was hurt! He shouldn't have tell Amoli to whom he went to meet, the father of her kid??? ConfusedAmoli was shocked with his accusations, how could he say something like that...she never expected. DV loves Amoli then this question????

The show ends at Amoli's shocked face

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Varsha.123Savitha0101uxghyaarunsunita_gm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPISODE: DV asks a DUMB a question; hurt Amoli" in Bairi Piya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Clapanother  Fantastic update Big smile Agree she was looking very pretty and her eye makeup was beautiful, what beautiful eyes she has!! 

! Really shocked never expected DV to behave this wayShocked  HOW COULD HE???...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varsha.123music_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Clapanother  Fantastic update Big smile Agree she was looking very pretty and her eye makeup was beautiful, what beautiful eyes she has!! 

! Really shocked never expected DV to behave this wayShocked  HOW COULD HE???...
LOL you already know the answer lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varsha.123Savitha0101

Varsha.123

Groupbie

Varsha.123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_girl

The episode starts with Amoli and Komodi's conversation. All crying blahing scene about Amoli saying you're not my friend who was once a mother Confused and Komodi with Amoli's emotional talk about their friendship *dorky because the scene was so boring with the same thing repeated thousands time*

blah..blah...this part was little boring, it was quite emotional

Amoli looked pretty in green sari and yellow blouse. She did wear makeup and looked very pretty with her cute eyes. I admit even Komodi the actress was pretty in her pink clothes.

Very pretty green colour really suits her a lot and those eyes muaahhh Heart

Komodi made a promise to Amoli; I forgot; I wasn't paying attention. Kamodi said it was her childhood's friend's promise, not a girl living in a brothel. LOL *With determination! her face was saying - what am you making me say type* When Amoli returned from the brothel, she entered DV's mansion.

Dv tells her to stop. Asks her quite hurt types of questions; making Amoli shocked. Even I am shocked. Telling Amoli to whom you went to meet, peeps were asking about you in the party; they were asking about you, and I was hurt! He shouldn't have tell Amoli to whom he went to meet, the father of her kid??? ConfusedAmoli was shocked with his accusations, how could he say something like that...she never expected. DV loves Amoli then this question????

This scene was quite shocking for us too Shocked, thought hope its not real. DV who loves amoli to the core can never do such things. After all its a dream sequence...Wink Big smile

The show ends at Amoli's shocked face

Thanks for the update dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girl

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

LOL  Wink hahahahaha...

music_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

LOL  Wink hahahahaha...
i also knwo the answer i watched today LOLLOL

Savitha0101

uxghya

Goldie

uxghya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yeah how could hw lolzz he is jalous naa LOL

Savitha0101