Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

6th aug WU (Page 9)

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi5555

even if Jageya redeems... I do not want A and him back together.  May be CV"s can show everyone forgiving him...but that should not mean ke Jagiiya can come back and be part of Singh parivar.  

The Singh's can say that they have forgiven Jagiya and even Gauri.. and they hope that both (Jagu/Gauri) can live a good life..and request them not to interfere in A's new life and even their (Singh's) life.

Anandi and Jagya will never be back together. That chapter is closed. I do not think Jagya will turn a completely new leaf either. But,he at least will understand Gauri's machinations and act accordingly. He has a villainous streak in him and I expect,that will remain. 
And we must not forget that he had vowed to take revenge for his humiliation by Shiv. That is yet to come.
When I made that comment,I just expected that Jagya will henceforth have a mind of his own and will not be led by others. He will have the capability to differentiate the good and the bad. 

Edited by mocking_bird - 06 August 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisamvi.payalibmAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by aparnauma

@ mahi
But that is exactly the problem with him.I just lost hope of him redeeming himself.
How many times he has done this and went back to square one.Every time we think there's some realisation dawning on him he goes back into darkness.

actually dear its cvs who are dragging otherwise from the story we can see they have plans to redeem Jagaya thats why they are showing us his  good side again and again ...which is an indication one day he will redeem ..now that one day can come after one month , two months , one year , two yearsConfused..it all depends on cvs dragging ..personally i am think its getting too much now we can see from story cvs are giving direct hints of Jagaya's redemption so better start it now properly stop this dragging 
I know every time we wait so hopefully for him to turnover a new leaf we have been disappointed.I hope they take Jagya's story forward soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Jugya being an expert at Shifting blame...I wonder if he will internalize or externalize Gauri's dhoka when its revealed.  Will he blame her for all his mistakes? Or accept some responsibility for his misdeeds?  He is not some dhoodpeeta baacha that he took the bhabhoot to Bilariya.  He is also responsible for his decision to lie to Anandi & his family for years, to marry Gauri, to flaunt it in everyone's face, to demand property, and now take bhabhoot to Bhago's house.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibm

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Nice epi. Good to see J getting bashed and J bashing G.
Precap is promising .. its the only way AnSh marriage can happen .. Shiv has no choice - take it or leave it. He decides to take it.

Edited by poiu123 - 06 August 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAnjanaYYZaparnauma

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by Jan50

Thanks for the update. I was expecting Jagya to slap Gawry today and walk out on her. That day will come. Before that I want G to become a complete loony, Schizo , make major mistakes professionally and gets locked up in an asylum. After that J should go wandering around and end up being washed up along juju beach, if he can't do anything better. My first choices for him is to break away from G slowly after finishing his MS. Be as cold to her as possible. 
I did not like the way Anandi proposed to Shiv. She was almost as insensitive to Shiv as J iwas towards her. Why is it Shiv's duty to fulfill Bhago's wish when A has openly shown her disgust for marrying Shiv. Shiv did not come running to DS for marrying A. He only accepted her proposal for which A humiliated him with out even giving a minute's thought. I liked the look of shock in Shiv's face and no smile when he accepted. I hope he makes a statement which is curt and puts A in her place.
She could have waited and expressed her wish to get married to Shiv in a little more charming way instead of saying  I need to fulfill my mother's wish. So marry me.Basically she is treating him like doormat.
Another way of putting the misery J is facing today is, he is paying for all the sins committed by DS. They alway say children pay for the good or bad karma of their forefathers. Poor Sumi is punished for the sins and brutality of her mother in law.This is in contrast to the opinion that DS is paying for her sins by seeing J wasted away. But she has another grand child so it is not such a big blow to her as it is for Sumi.
@red  
Even I did not like the way she proposed but did she have a choice in this matter?DS wants her to marry Shiv,Bhago's dying was that she wanted her to marry Shiv,Now her father wants her to marry Shiv.
They are not even giving her time to mourn her mother's death not giving her time to get over her divorce to top it all DS planned all this and went propsed to Shiv on her behalf which she very rightly refused.
With all these things happening you can't expect her to propose cheerfully.She is being forced to marry him and she asking with folded hands for the sake of her family.It is upto him whether to accept her proposal or reject it.
I agree .. and I don't think she is being insensitive to Shiv. She is not holding a gun at his head and forcing him to fulfil her mother's last wish. She is requesting him with folded hands.
And Shiv though he doesn' t like it  accepts the situation . So Shiv is making his own  choice here to accept her proposal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibmaparnauma

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update...
wow best part is the precap cant wait to see it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Thnx for the Update

payalibm

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the update payal

payalibm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index