India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

6th aug WU (Page 8)

TheM5393 Groupbie
TheM5393
TheM5393

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Even I did not like the way she proposed but did she have a choice in this matter?DS wants her to marry Shiv,Bhago's dying was that she wanted her to marry Shiv,Now her father wants her to marry Shiv.
They are not even giving her time to mourn her mother's death not giving her time to get over her divorce to top it all DS planned all this and went propsed to Shiv on her behalf which she very rightly refused.
With all these things happening you can't expect her to propose cheerfully.She is being forced to marry him and she asking with folded hands for the sake of her family.It is upto him whether to accept her proposal or reject it.Clap
[/QUOTE]
SmileI absolute agree with you...considering we all want anandi to marry shiv, but the most important part of the reason  we want her to do marry him so that anandi can get all the happiness that she truly deserves and i don't think emotionally blackmailing someone is going todo that. 

Just my opinion :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

@mahi and mocking bird

You are being so optimistic about Jagya.Today he was really good but tomorrow it will be back to square one.
Only if  he remains unchanged for at least more than 24 hours we can hope some change in him.
I dont know what kind of a wife she is she far away from him emotionally.
She turns to her mother for constant support how come it doesn't occur to her that Jagya also needs his mother's support?
Even today she was ready to fight with him.Only after her mother's intervention she said sorry.
Frankly speaking I just dont care about the fate of Gauri or her mother any more.
Jagya - I dont know when he is going to change.
dear i have said i can't trust him  how long he'll be this good LOL..i always call him pendulum .. LOL.but this was something i had expected from him seeing his nature he will go home but won't lie to Gauri he did his work everything went fine he will blast her because of your disgusting idea this happened with me ...LOLsecondly i also know he is not heartless he has a heart ..the care for all the people who love him or loved him haven't died in his heart...so he feels their pain his eyes become teary  and  we know emotional torture works on him ...its always like some emotional words from someone he ends up crying ...if Anandi's words shook him today he was crying on his way back home...nothing new have seen it many times before ..didn't we .LOLi am optimistic for one thing about him he will redeem one day cvs are again and again showing us his good side which means he is no evil man so will redeem but when? we don't know perhaps now the saga has begun Confusedand no hopes from Gauri and her mother that they will ever be redeemed or realize anything Deadthey are just getting worst with every passing day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@ mahi
But that is exactly the problem with him.I just lost hope of him redeeming himself.
How many times he has done this and went back to square one.Every time we think there's some realisation dawning on him he goes back into darkness.

Edited by aparnauma - 06 August 2012 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedpayalibmAnjanaYYZ

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanx payalHug
yet to see the epi..and i am half sleepy rite now...!!Ouch

payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

@ mahi
But that is exactly the problem with him.I just lost hope of him redeeming himself.
How many times he has done this and went back to square one.Every time we think there's some realisation dawning on him he goes back into darkness.

actually dear its cvs who are dragging otherwise from the story we can see they have plans to redeem Jagaya thats why they are showing us his  good side again and again ...which is an indication one day he will redeem ..now that one day can come after one month , two months , one year , two yearsConfused..it all depends on cvs dragging ..personally i am think its getting too much now we can see from story cvs are giving direct hints of Jagaya's redemption so better start it now properly stop this dragging 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAnjanaYYZaparnauma

lastmin Senior Member
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update!!!

payalibm

Sonni Senior Member
Sonni
Sonni

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.. it as a good episode.. Jagya and his better half Gauri they are defffo made for each other... So happy with the precap finally marriage will happen happy times!!:)

payalibm

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
even if Jageya redeems... I do not want A and him back together.  May be CV"s can show everyone forgiving him...but that should not mean ke Jagiiya can come back and be part of Singh parivar.  

The Singh's can say that they have forgiven Jagiya and even Gauri.. and they hope that both (Jagu/Gauri) can live a good life..and request them not to interfere in A's new life and even their (Singh's) life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index