Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

6th aug WU (Page 6)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Poor jagya -- he cried all the way home in the car Cry-- and when he came in and spoke to gauri, he was still crying. LOLLOL

Shame on u tinoo... he ws crying and u r laughing!! Angry

I mean just laughing?? arey we shud celebrate... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmPiyuu_SRKaparnauma

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
yes sorry ... wrong choice of emoticons LOLLOL

Jagya was crying PartyParty  Jagya was crying DancingDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourPiyuu_SRKpayalibmaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i  can't believe my eyes today Jagaya lived up to my positive expectations from him ShockedLOLi was expecting he will go home  and won't say to Gauri that everything went fine but will blast her for giving him such an idea and her mom Jagaya already have issues with her LOLwow i loved his dialogue today to Gauri  Aaj akhiri bar tumhara koi bakwas idea suna hai mene... ab nahi... ab agar koi idea aye toh apne pas rakhna ya apni maa ko sunana!! ( today i have heard your last silly idea ..no more next time if you have any idea   keep it yourself or  give to your mom)ROFLlets see how much he keeps his words ..can't trust him much LOLand i am happy he was deeply touched by Anandi's words... Anandi's words were awesome she  shook Jagaya to the core ...he was ashamed and guilty and no anger and revenge idea how could Anandi say anything like this to me insult me and  how can he have revenge idea ?.Anandi once again saved him from getting beaten up by people ...he was crying all the way back to Mumbai.remembering his and Bhago's interactions Cry.that was a touching scene ..must say Shashank you are one amazing actorClapi mean the way his role keep changing from one episode to other .he delivers every emotion so well...Clap 

Edited by mahi12 - 06 August 2012 at 10:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineTheM5393AbhiAnisamvi.hookedPiyuu_SRKpayalibmaparnauma

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

As expected, Anandi had her say and Dadisa also gave a piece of her mind. Jagya had his share of royal treatment. No one was wrong in their condemnation of Jagya's act. What he did,he had to be punished ruthlessly.  Still, for a moment, I felt bad for him. In fact, I pitied him.

And it rang in mind time and again, "For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'what it might have been'."

What he could have become and what he became!

Despite seeing his anger and frustration,all Gauri was concerned whether he had sprinkled the bibhuti at the designated places or not! I mean, how selfish can anyone become!! Anandi accused Jagya of being selfish, but, Gauri surpassed all.

.And he left everything and everyone behind for this  woman who never really cared for him.

The voiceover at the end of the episode said about fear which drives us to do many things which we would not have thought of doing otherwise.

But,it is not fear only, it was more of a selfish thought which was at play here. For Gauri it has always been "I,Me,Myself" . She has never been able to look beyond this. And she has manipulated Jagya to achieve her objective every time,all the time.

I have never seen her standing by the side of Jagya and taking the blame on her. She has always cleverly avoided such situations and escaped unhurt.

I am happy to note that this realization is slowly dawning on Jagya. Better late than never.  Good to note that Jagya is becoming a man with spine.

But,after so much humiliation and degradation and at what cost!!

Does it take so much beating for your conscience to come calling?

May be,after this,we will see a resurgent Jagya which is much awaited at least by me.

Shashank was fabulous today. Just fabulous,there is no better word to describe how he acted.  He had always been excellent,but today,he surpassed all . All the best to him. 

May we get to see many such moments in future. 

Edited by mocking_bird - 06 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineTheM5393poiu123samvi.hookedpayalibmPiyuu_SRKaparnauma

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
did jagya process that shiv was also there in the barsi crowd and witnessed his humiliation a second time?

or did he not notice shiv ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmaparnauma

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
The most eligible bachelor in Jaitsar gets proposed  to by the love of his life in such a sad & defeatist manner...felt sad the way Anandi was requesting him to marry her Confused. Jaise dono ko punishment mili hai...if only they had given Anandi some time to accept Shiv & allowed him to work his magic on her! Anyways...guess beggars can't be choosers...whatever way we get Ansh we'll take it! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123cosmogirl77payalibmaparnauma

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

did jagya process that shiv was also there in the barsi crowd and witnessed his humiliation a second time?

no he dint!! he just said tht everyone from village watched him... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.payalibm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

He may remember that scene when he is in dukhi bar next doing his repeats

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimathookedsamvi.payalibmAnjanaYYZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index