Thanks for the updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Pre cap she is asking him with folded hands and saying "lease marry me" .He said yes.
It is almost like she asking him to do her favour like the kind of favour she would return later.

She said "help"... not "favour"

Help is something you do without expecting anything in return ... because the person needs it then and there and you want to be of service.

Favour is something that has a flavour of "obligation" to it which needs to be returned.

payalibm

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!Big smile So Jagiya finally got what was long overdue...what fun! 

payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
For once,  I'm glad that jagat told the truth to gauri and mom.  I was convinced he would lie and tell them that yes, he had sprinkled the babhoot, and all is well.   I wonder why he didnt choose the escapist route to avoid unpleasantness and instead told the truth straight off the bat?

was it a choice based on some desire to tell the truth (ie. values) or did he blurt it out because of emotional stress?

payalibm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Originally posted by aparnauma

Pre cap she is asking him with folded hands and saying "lease marry me" .He said yes.
It is almost like she asking him to do her favour like the kind of favour she would return later.

She said "help"... not "favour"

Help is something you do without expecting anything in return ... because the person needs it then and there and you want to be of service.

Favour is something that has a flavour of "obligation" to it which needs to be returned.

To me it sounded like she is saying please help me with this one.I wont forget it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmdixie123

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

For once,  I'm glad that jagat told the truth to gauri and mom.  I was convinced he would lie and tell them that yes, he had sprinkled the babhoot, and all is well.   I wonder why he didnt choose the escapist route to avoid unpleasantness and instead told the truth straight off the bat?

was it a choice based on some desire to tell the truth (ie. values) or did he blurt it out because of emotional stress?

I think he wanted to put the blame on Gauri for this fiasco.So he told her the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedMisseshasamvi.payalibm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index