Balika Vadhu

6th aug WU - Page 6

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@ mahi
But that is exactly the problem with him.I just lost hope of him redeeming himself.
How many times he has done this and went back to square one.Every time we think there's some realisation dawning on him he goes back into darkness.

Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx payal🤗
yet to see the epi..and i am half sleepy rite now...!!
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

@ mahi
But that is exactly the problem with him.I just lost hope of him redeeming himself.
How many times he has done this and went back to square one.Every time we think there's some realisation dawning on him he goes back into darkness.

actually dear its cvs who are dragging otherwise from the story we can see they have plans to redeem Jagaya thats why they are showing us his  good side again and again ...which is an indication one day he will redeem ..now that one day can come after one month , two months , one year , two years😕..it all depends on cvs dragging ..personally i am think its getting too much now we can see from story cvs are giving direct hints of Jagaya's redemption so better start it now properly stop this dragging 
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU.. it as a good episode.. Jagya and his better half Gauri they are defffo made for each other... So happy with the precap finally marriage will happen happy times!!:)
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even if Jageya redeems... I do not want A and him back together.  May be CV"s can show everyone forgiving him...but that should not mean ke Jagiiya can come back and be part of Singh parivar.  

The Singh's can say that they have forgiven Jagiya and even Gauri.. and they hope that both (Jagu/Gauri) can live a good life..and request them not to interfere in A's new life and even their (Singh's) life.

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: desi5555

even if Jageya redeems... I do not want A and him back together.  May be CV"s can show everyone forgiving him...but that should not mean ke Jagiiya can come back and be part of Singh parivar.  

The Singh's can say that they have forgiven Jagiya and even Gauri.. and they hope that both (Jagu/Gauri) can live a good life..and request them not to interfere in A's new life and even their (Singh's) life.

Anandi and Jagya will never be back together. That chapter is closed. I do not think Jagya will turn a completely new leaf either. But,he at least will understand Gauri's machinations and act accordingly. He has a villainous streak in him and I expect,that will remain. 
And we must not forget that he had vowed to take revenge for his humiliation by Shiv. That is yet to come.
When I made that comment,I just expected that Jagya will henceforth have a mind of his own and will not be led by others. He will have the capability to differentiate the good and the bad. 
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mahi12

actually dear its cvs who are dragging otherwise from the story we can see they have plans to redeem Jagaya thats why they are showing us his  good side again and again ...which is an indication one day he will redeem ..now that one day can come after one month , two months , one year , two years😕..it all depends on cvs dragging ..personally i am think its getting too much now we can see from story cvs are giving direct hints of Jagaya's redemption so better start it now properly stop this dragging 

I know every time we wait so hopefully for him to turnover a new leaf we have been disappointed.I hope they take Jagya's story forward soon.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jugya being an expert at Shifting blame...I wonder if he will internalize or externalize Gauri's dhoka when its revealed.  Will he blame her for all his mistakes? Or accept some responsibility for his misdeeds?  He is not some dhoodpeeta baacha that he took the bhabhoot to Bilariya.  He is also responsible for his decision to lie to Anandi & his family for years, to marry Gauri, to flaunt it in everyone's face, to demand property, and now take bhabhoot to Bhago's house.  
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice epi. Good to see J getting bashed and J bashing G.
Precap is promising .. its the only way AnSh marriage can happen .. Shiv has no choice - take it or leave it. He decides to take it.
Edited by poiu123 - 11 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

@red  
Even I did not like the way she proposed but did she have a choice in this matter?DS wants her to marry Shiv,Bhago's dying was that she wanted her to marry Shiv,Now her father wants her to marry Shiv.
They are not even giving her time to mourn her mother's death not giving her time to get over her divorce to top it all DS planned all this and went propsed to Shiv on her behalf which she very rightly refused.
With all these things happening you can't expect her to propose cheerfully.She is being forced to marry him and she asking with folded hands for the sake of her family.It is upto him whether to accept her proposal or reject it.

I agree .. and I don't think she is being insensitive to Shiv. She is not holding a gun at his head and forcing him to fulfil her mother's last wish. She is requesting him with folded hands.
And Shiv though he doesn' t like it  accepts the situation . So Shiv is making his own  choice here to accept her proposal.