Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Who was he crying for?

Himself πŸ˜†  who else??   Do you actually think he would cry for someone else? selfish self-centred ass.

He was crying about his humiliation in front of his family πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks
nice episode
finally jagya got wat he deserved,disgusting man.

The way gauri's mother reacted After hearing about bagho's barsi , i think she will come to knoe about ansh marriage 1st then mother-daug duo will instigate jagat
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinoo

Himself πŸ˜†  who else??   Do you actually think he would cry for someone else? selfish self-centred ass.

He was crying about his humiliation in front of his family πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now that he has got no one else to cry for him he has to do it himselfπŸ˜†
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!!
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tinoo

Poor jagya -- he cried all the way home in the car 😭-- and when he came in and spoke to gauri, he was still crying. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shame on u tinoo... he ws crying and u r laughing!! πŸ˜‘

I mean just laughing?? arey we shud celebrate... πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
yes sorry ... wrong choice of emoticons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jagya was crying πŸ₯³πŸ₯³  Jagya was crying
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i  can't believe my eyes today Jagaya lived up to my positive expectations from him πŸ˜²πŸ˜†i was expecting he will go home  and won't say to Gauri that everything went fine but will blast her for giving him such an idea and her mom Jagaya already have issues with her πŸ˜†wow i loved his dialogue today to Gauri  Aaj akhiri bar tumhara koi bakwas idea suna hai mene... ab nahi... ab agar koi idea aye toh apne pas rakhna ya apni maa ko sunana!! ( today i have heard your last silly idea ..no more next time if you have any idea   keep it yourself or  give to your mom)🀣lets see how much he keeps his words ..can't trust him much πŸ˜†and i am happy he was deeply touched by Anandi's words... Anandi's words were awesome she  shook Jagaya to the core ...he was ashamed and guilty and no anger and revenge idea how could Anandi say anything like this to me insult me and  how can he have revenge idea ?.Anandi once again saved him from getting beaten up by people ...he was crying all the way back to Mumbai.remembering his and Bhago's interactions 😭.that was a touching scene ..must say Shashank you are one amazing actorπŸ‘i mean the way his role keep changing from one episode to other .he delivers every emotion so well...πŸ‘ 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

As expected, Anandi had her say and Dadisa also gave a piece of her mind. Jagya had his share of royal treatment. No one was wrong in their condemnation of Jagya's act. What he did,he had to be punished ruthlessly.  Still, for a moment, I felt bad for him. In fact, I pitied him.

And it rang in mind time and again, "For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'what it might have been'."

What he could have become and what he became!

Despite seeing his anger and frustration,all Gauri was concerned whether he had sprinkled the bibhuti at the designated places or not! I mean, how selfish can anyone become!! Anandi accused Jagya of being selfish, but, Gauri surpassed all.

.And he left everything and everyone behind for this  woman who never really cared for him.

The voiceover at the end of the episode said about fear which drives us to do many things which we would not have thought of doing otherwise.

But,it is not fear only, it was more of a selfish thought which was at play here. For Gauri it has always been "I,Me,Myself" . She has never been able to look beyond this. And she has manipulated Jagya to achieve her objective every time,all the time.

I have never seen her standing by the side of Jagya and taking the blame on her. She has always cleverly avoided such situations and escaped unhurt.

I am happy to note that this realization is slowly dawning on Jagya. Better late than never.  Good to note that Jagya is becoming a man with spine.

But,after so much humiliation and degradation and at what cost!!

Does it take so much beating for your conscience to come calling?

May be,after this,we will see a resurgent Jagya which is much awaited at least by me.

Shashank was fabulous today. Just fabulous,there is no better word to describe how he acted.  He had always been excellent,but today,he surpassed all . All the best to him. 

May we get to see many such moments in future. 

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
did jagya process that shiv was also there in the barsi crowd and witnessed his humiliation a second time?

or did he not notice shiv ?
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The most eligible bachelor in Jaitsar gets proposed  to by the love of his life in such a sad & defeatist manner...felt sad the way Anandi was requesting him to marry her πŸ˜•. Jaise dono ko punishment mili hai...if only they had given Anandi some time to accept Shiv & allowed him to work his magic on her! Anyways...guess beggars can't be choosers...whatever way we get Ansh we'll take it!