Posted: 11 years ago
khushi is busy with soem personal work so i am doing update for her and as she is live updater so i jsut want to do that and trying so that you all miss her as much as i am msisng her updateπŸ˜†

gauri piks up the phone and hears gauri spekaing in phone and she is watching pighead all the time while gauri says ke he has to sprinkle that bhabhoti and specily on the exact spot where anandi's mom died and he has to do some sprinkling  on the main door too as it wil give more effect to her peace of mind...and as soon as he do the work he jsut leave...not to go any where else...anandi see his hands and red potlee and she says to him evry time she thinks some positive about him but he goes and makes all ehr thinking in shit by doing some thing imposible to think about ever by her...she coudnt belive he came here for all what gauri jsut said...and that too for the woman who loved him like his son and even after she died for gauri he scumed to this level kee he doing jadu tona totaka on her dead mom...she just cant belivee pighead can scumb to this disgusting level... how can he ever come for something so low level work...she thought he is here to support her on her mom's death but eh is here to do this disgusting work...and pighead says to anadi to understand his need to be here...its for gauri who was having tough time after listning her mom's death...she was having bad dreams and she needs this rituals to be done to have the peace back or she want get the peace...and listning this anandi says you will never get the peace ever...as people with such black heart can never get peace in life..people said he is responsible for her mom's death but she never belived but its truth and she never speak bad about you and gauri but now today i say you and gauri will never get the peace in your life beacuse it gets only to those hwo ahs good heart...and you will never get that and gauri too and request pighead to leave as if people coem to know about his inteantion for comeing he wont be reutred to mumbai alive as they will kill him if they get inclination about such dirty work he wanted to do...and jsut then DS arived and said jagdish singh to leave as anandi is quit in pain and he has done enough...so pleasse  leave...and then pighead leaves and anandi clutches DS and goes in her arms and cries unconsolablyy...and there in car pighead is going in playback mood and remmebering all the incident in bhao's house..evry thing form the time he enterd to the time he was requested to leave the place...rituals are done and then all gives final homage to bhago and says khazan to take care of himself and says him to come by to havelli whenever he wants and they all will also keeps coming time to time...and then DS says not to worry about anandi as now he has to come soon to give blessing to anandi and shiv and bhairo says as soon as they reach jaitsir they ahve to take the day out for marrige function and they all leave
ps- no scene of bhaboti jhedrkofying on pighead face...they edited the scene

2nd part
in mumbai...and gauri saying to her mom how can she say evry thing turned good and pighead did all and as been asked and great mom says she knows and belive in pighead ke he will do all good and knows now evry thign will be good for gauri and now she can stay peacfully for ever...and then bell rings and its pighead and he is quit angry..gauri says to her mom see i knwo soem thing shure quit went wrong...and then she went to pighead and says did he do the sprinkling...and pighead says what she thinks...gauri says did anandi's father saw keyaa???? and pighead says not only father but evry one evry one full village and they all stood their and saw his insult and no one not even his own family came forward to speak out for him...and thats all beacuse of ehr and her mom...gauri and her mom is aghast to knwo this and great mom ask how come this happens how evry one there...and its imposible as barsee is done after one year..why they did so soon whats reason behind it..and pighead shouts and says how does it mater they did now or then..but just beacuse of your both nonsence thinking he ahs to ebar such insult..insult which he never faced in his entire life...and he will never listen to them again and now they both forget evre to ask him for any favour
ps - bhaboti scene happened i was busy writng sorry..

pighead relates the full story to gauri and her mom evrything...from begning to end...and tehn shouts at gauri because of her he had to bear such insult in his life which he thought can never happened...if soem thing more to be said or to be done they both do now...i am siting and listning...gauri too gets litlle hurt nad says why he blaming her for evrything and pighead says its because of her stupid thinking and thoughts all this happened to her so whome else will he says...and gauri says she thinks its her bad luck ke she has to keep on suffering with all thouse dreams for ever...and pighead says they both now will neevr ever think again of making him so low lifee scum ever again..nor he will do any such...

voice over - people who are scared and cant think rationaly will always beahves like this as its been into them since their birth and this fear cant be taken out of them by just soem talks but with science and reasons

precap - anandi saying to shiv she has to fulfill her mom last wish so she requesting him to marry her...as her mom waiting to see her ladoo in marrige dress and geting marry...so she again asks him to marry her and shiv says yes
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Tht scene ws there yr... altough i dint see bt my roomie did!! r u sure??
Thanks Payal for the update. This is almost like LUD too !!

Why did they edit that scene ? Kuch controversy tha kya ?
yeah I saw it too its there. Seems like you missed it payal
check out the episode online!
What ?? And i thibk you missed that bhabhut chirkofying part! Moreover abhi to 5 mins are left abhi to thoda aur aana bacha hoga baa ??! And precap !!? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by piya_anshian

What ?? And i thibk you missed that bhabhut chirkofying part! Moreover abhi to 5 mins are left abhi to thoda aur aana bacha hoga baa ??! And precap !!? πŸ˜•

Awesome episode babes... u nt watching it??? hw come??
wats precap !!! thanks payal u did grt job so missing khusi less!!

Its ok payal even i wonder hw u ppl give LU watching and typing at same time πŸ˜•πŸ‘
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mishti31

</div><div>

Awesome episode babes... u nt watching it??? hw come??

100th and last time im saying ki im in CHINA cant watch live ! Utube, dm, vw are bann here so can only watch when nipun updates it on IF as flash player link ! 😭
i read part 1 and its hilarious and awesome update. I L OLed at pighead the most
@piya poor gal i thought i will say that on ur behalf but missed out πŸ€£