-Rehnuma-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
dadi is too annoying

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

But what is wrong with Khushi can't she open her mouth and say something why does she need other people to talk on her behalf...love NK to bits for speaking up.

She can't talk anytime she does. The lady keep stopping her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

why they are showing Khushi as servent??? Had kar di yaar...aur kuch nahi mila...her dressing and look is that bad????ShockedShocked

To show dadi's entry dhamakadar they crossed all limit...I am not feeling well about this incident!!CryCry

I literally felt like crying for her man!!!!CryCryCryim soo upset..wif e way she treated khushi..i hatre her more than mami nw!!!!bt loved ASR in e precap..the only consolation!!
elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i wanted to slap mami n dadi when dadi thought her to be servent n mami didint objected
shailajas10 Groupbie
shailajas10
shailajas10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
cant take this any more,everytime KHUSHI  has been degraded by everyone...didnt like todays episode even we dont treat our servants like this...pathetic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index