Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

India-Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka
Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

||Episode Discussion Thread Week 11|| (Page 3)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
sad but true shobs, i have barely watched last weeks episodes, would like to watch just the krish bits but i dont think anyone s uploading that on utube

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Here is the article that came out in today's MetroLife Supplement on TV Talk...

Obstacles on the work front

In tonight's episode of Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka, Rajni reaches office with her fresh look and Krish is amazed to see her in this new avatar. 

Unappreciative of this sudden change and resenting the fact that she's working, Krish puts Rajni through severe tests in the hope that she fails to accomplish them and is forced to get out of the work scenario. 

Rajni gets the work done in time and with perfection. Baffled by the way the task has been exceptionally executed, an annoyed Krish leaves Rajni unattended. 

What happens next? Tune in to Byaah Hamari Bahoo Ka on August 8 at 8 pm on Sony Entertainment Television to find out.

After this one, I do not want to watch anymore!   Rajjo does not have the qualifications to do a good job at office...Angry...she might be good at making coffee (sorry for being nasty, but this is my opinion!!!  Ouch) but I cannot believe she would do a "perfect" job in office!  Dead

I give up on this show...I am going to watch the episode only after reading the updates here to see if it is worth watching!   Dead

jasmine477

kiransk Groupbie
kiransk
kiransk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
why are so frusteted? have u heard rajni is illitreate in any episode?then why you want qualification certificate?just chill and enjoy the drama.

you will not find any reality in any of the show in tv world to match.
Have heard about qualification of tapasya and tina dutt in the show.
is it possible in real life that a colleter will ready to marry a forth pass balika vadhu who is married to jagya and leaved together for no of years together.
is it possible in real life .what is your advise to collector in that show?
just cool and enjoy the show how track goes on.

Praves

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

@kiransk,   It is obvious you are one of the TRP audience!  Unfortunately, I am not like you and I like some sense of reality in a show!   And I am not a TV soaps fan either, I only watch shows which are fairly logical or humorous!

As to the shows you have mentioned, Uttaran, I do not watch for the same reasons, that it is a waste of time!  It was good when those girls were kids but then lost its charm later.

As to BV, that is definitely 100 times better...that is the current track is one of the best going on in Indian TV world...even this show I have not watched when the tracks were crap at times!

I am big fan of GK, but even that is not helping this time because the track is just silly in the circumstances!  

I will surely chill...by selective watching of the show! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477Neeba

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I just loved BHBK till Paulomi was there with Rangla Day Dreaming...it was humorous and stress busterClap

When Rajini entered like Fairy in to Krish's it was Ok was worth watching...but unfortunately I was not able to Connect to KriJniThumbs Down like I always connect to other Gaurav's show even loved PreNa ie DSDV when many hated Vandana's actingSmile...but something is seriously missingAngry...I prefer Krish to have another ByahWink ...this is the only show i watch other than CId...Hope they redeem Rajini's charecter ...but I prefer another lead for  Krish who has magical chemistryDay Dreaming ...Sorry KriJni fans .Many shows are having triangle love story ...but it should shown with a moral msg...may be Rajini should disappear like Paulomi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index