Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

||Episode Discussion Thread Week 11||

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey BHBKians🤗

Welcome to the episode discussion thread for week 11 (6th-10th August)
Feel free to discuss the episode here while the written update for the day gets posted...
Also, you can use this thread to post short (and I mean short😆) updates in case the WU gets delayed due to some reason😳...

Have fun discussing!

Hina
(on behalf of BHBK Dev Team)
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

raaz and wig dono out ? 🤣
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🤣    The raaz was chupofying under the wig...now raaz is out, the wig also went out!   ðŸ¤£
ssroomani thumbnail

But I must say I am glad...Rajjoben looks much better and natural without that bird nest wig!  ðŸ˜›

It looks like she had a haircut in the night sometime...maybe Namita did it to make her look more attractive to Krish!   ðŸ¤£
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just saw a pic with the new hairdo, a definate improvement

whats else happened in the episode?
ssroomani thumbnail

The first part was boring...Rajjo made a long speech of farewell...I frankly tuned out!  

then as she walks out, Yasho stops her...I thought she was going to fall on Rajjo's neck and ask her not to go...but it was much better...she actually said that it was not for Rajjo to decide whether to leave the family or not...it was for Krish to decide because he is the one who is hurt most!  
Edited by ssroomani - 11 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail

From the precap, it looks like Krish is unable to decide...or does not answer because Yasho tells Rajjo she cannot go until Krish makes up his mind whether he wants her in the house or not...

I loved Faiba's expressions today when Rajni gave her farewell speech...I wish Rajjo had just said "mujhe maaf kijiye" and walked out...her speech sounded like she was rubbing salt in the wounds by remembering all the good times...but it is usually like this in TV soaps...they milk the melodrama for all it is worth!!  
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@shobs -- ur updates of the episodes are more interesting than the episodes ... thanks ðŸ˜ƒ
ssroomani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fj08

@shobs -- ur updates of the episodes are more interesting than the episodes ... thanks ðŸ˜ƒ

😳   thank you, Fatima...sab family ka asar hai!!   We LMLMs are a bit crazy...you know!  ðŸ˜ƒ
ssroomani thumbnail

I also liked Vraj today...When Namita came to tell her parents that Rajjo is leaving, Yashoda is silent , but Vrajlal said if she wants to go, let her go...it is the best for us and for her!  

Namita is the only one who seems to be on Rajjo's side...now why?  Is it becoz of the Aakash connection to Aryan?  or it is just that she is very young and does not realize the full implication of what has happened?  

In spite of her support of Rajni, I cannot dislike her...I hope they don't make her reconciliation attempts OTT!