Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Hey BHBKiansHug

Welcome to the episode discussion thread for week 11 (6th-10th August)
Feel free to discuss the episode here while the written update for the day gets posted...
Also, you can use this thread to post short (and I mean shortLOL) updates in case the WU gets delayed due to some reasonEmbarrassed...

Have fun discussing!

Hina
(on behalf of BHBK Dev Team)

Edited by hinz - 06 August 2012 at 9:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201kiranskrppdhrphjsNeebassroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Episode Discussion Thread Week 11||" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

raaz and wig dono out ? ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rppdhrPravesfj08ssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

ROFL    The raaz was chupofying under the wig...now raaz is out, the wig also went out!   ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201rppdhrPraveshinzfj08

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

But I must say I am glad...Rajjoben looks much better and natural without that bird nest wig!  Tongue

It looks like she had a haircut in the night sometime...maybe Namita did it to make her look more attractive to Krish!   ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
just saw a pic with the new hairdo, a definate improvement

whats else happened in the episode?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinzssroomani

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

The first part was boring...Rajjo made a long speech of farewell...I frankly tuned out!  

then as she walks out, Yasho stops her...I thought she was going to fall on Rajjo's neck and ask her not to go...but it was much better...she actually said that it was not for Rajjo to decide whether to leave the family or not...it was for Krish to decide because he is the one who is hurt most!  

Edited by ssroomani - 06 August 2012 at 10:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubham201Praveshinzfj08

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

From the precap, it looks like Krish is unable to decide...or does not answer because Yasho tells Rajjo she cannot go until Krish makes up his mind whether he wants her in the house or not...

I loved Faiba's expressions today when Rajni gave her farewell speech...I wish Rajjo had just said "mujhe maaf kijiye" and walked out...her speech sounded like she was rubbing salt in the wounds by remembering all the good times...but it is usually like this in TV soaps...they milk the melodrama for all it is worth!!  

Praveshinzfj08

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@shobs -- ur updates of the episodes are more interesting than the episodes ... thanks Big smile

Praveshinzssroomani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.