Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

welcome back DANCE N SWARON! <3 :*

Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
finally we all get a worth watching ep!after weeks of pure "boring"stuff!!n finally am in a real good,excited mood to write! πŸ˜‰
it's like a WAKE UP CALL TO EVERY1 ON THIS FORUM!
wel i must say 2dae's ep was truly truly dedicated to dance dance dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n yes our swaron too! 😳
wooowww

firstly i would appreciate...kuwar amar,macedon,n shantanu!!πŸ‘4 setting up such a mind-blowing ... ummm i am really  short of words right now!!...
the choreography n the way kuwar shantanu sneha alisha archi mace bharat priyanka vinti n amar performed was just "OUT OF THIS WORLD"πŸ‘
hats-off to u guyzz..the whole dance  was mind blowing..amazing..well choreographed!! ...it was ...stupendo-fantabulously-fantastical-magical-d3licious!!
i cldnt stop saying "wooowww awsum... superb!!"

i loved the way swayam danced with the ladder πŸ˜† 😳
n when it came to weaklings n dazzlers performance i've got no words but still am catching up with the words!!
the aerial part...the dance on the trampoline ...in the rehearsal hall...with the cap... oh!!gosh!!
it was BEYOND AWSUM!!!!cnt stop appreciating u'l!!
you'll are truly the best dancers !!you'll have jst proved it to us!!we are really very luck to have u guyz!!
kuwar ..mace..tannu superb work!!πŸ‘keep it up!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

n when sharon was seeing swayam dancing n swayam seeing sharon ... i really cldnt stop smiling!! 😊 😳 😳
n in case of viha too!! 😳

n coming to SWARON!!!!! 😍i really dont know what i'l be writing now coz am lost in SWARONLAND!!n it aint easy to cum out!!! 😍sry guyz u'l need to bear this post 4 a lil while!!
tum mere liye competitor nahi ho tum meri ho u r mine sharon! 😳
awww😳😳
swayam:"OMG toh jabhi bhi hum milte hai we shld talk abt the change"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kk i know the words r more or less the same.. coz u know where i am!! 😍😍

πŸ˜†so finally the dance WAS 4 REAL!! still i wld say "some1 plzz pinch me!!! "
sneha n shantanu did a fab job there...πŸ‘
love u tanha πŸ€— words r too too less to describe u guyz!
πŸ€—
what else to say!!? i mean ummm the way they were njoyin n havin fun ..i was havin fun watching them dance happily n 4 REAL!! this dance really reminded me of kriyansh's "shaam bhi koi"
so finally footloose tmrw!!damn excited!!!!!!!!!
well i wld say cv's umm i thing 4 ME u'l made up 4 monsoon sp !
first it was "shaayaad yahi hai pyaar"which i cldnt get out of my head now
"ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si!!!"
swaron!!!!!😍 Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

Satu πŸ€— Have always loved your post, the happiness and excitement you share is evident from your post and you know what the happiness reaches us when we read πŸ˜Š
Awesome episode, with dance playing the major role, the rehearsals were awesome,SwaRon stealing glances of each other very cute. Loved the choreography. 
Swayam dancing on the ladder and Sharon clapping for him was awesome. β€οΈ
The Swaron dance was really cute, loved their expressions and the ease they were dancing with..

But the best part about the episode has to be hands down..the return of our majnu boy with his dialogue " you are mine Shaorn, Tum meri Ho"  πŸ˜ The way Sharon blushing to this.. β˜ΊοΈ

Looking forward to the footloose dance performances...
P.S - TanHa were super adorable in white and loved the complete performance, dance and the expressions they bring alive on the screen πŸ‘
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVED the epi, seriously. The beginning Footloose rehearsal montage was FABULOUS and SO impressive! And the SwaRon dance was AMAZING, as always. Fantastic choreography and perfectly executed by Shantanu and Sneha...LOVED it. πŸ˜
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tussi great ho jee...
aapka post dekh k am getting more excited...

it was an mindblasting episode...and I really hope forthcoming episodes will also give us something exciting to watch...Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
I LOVED the BOSS dance rehearsals . The Amazing 10 rocked it (Sam u are missed)

Welcome back SERIOUS dancing indeed !!

+ Swayam / Sharon serious convo .. and not on fone (someone pinch me)

and the REALLY cuuuteee dance with Swayam and Sharon happily prancing around the lone streets .. 

Bhaiyaa YEH hoti hai D3 episodes πŸ˜Ž
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finaaally D3 AND SwaRon is bbaaacckk wuupppiiieeeπŸ₯³
today's epi was worth watching and their rain dance was soo cute and adorable
and their expressions throughout the sequences was mind blowing 
haayyee m toh in cloud 9...

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes group dance was mindblowing!!! i m speechless about it!!!
& swaron eeppp i m very happy!!!! swaron dance is not dream sequence!!!! dance was too cute!!!
& i loved todays swaron convo!!! i think i should say today i loved each second of d3!!! i dont want my eyes to even blink!!!

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed the part where they all dance and rehearsed for footloose..😭  and reading the description given by you ..I really regret missing it...😭
But yes I saw swaron dance.. It was a nice... and some steps were really beautiful.. and yes the conversation also was nice..😊

Really eagerly waiting for footloose performances.. πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh Love them all as dancers❀️...πŸ˜ƒ

-Shruti.
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jus luvd today's episode frm d bottom of my hr8...

Jus can't stop adorin d whole cast...

Finally d3 is bak wid a bang!!!

N is tryin to gt bak it's name fr wat it was...

Finally almost whole episode of dance...

N den swaron moments...

Awww...

Can't stop loving dem...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Satnam good to see your post. And seriously this episode was resurrection of dance. Seriously the practise part was seriously way beyond cool. Some of the most collest and slickest moves were practised. And whole feel which we got was awesome. So yeas welcome back dance. And after this mazing practise session I am seriously much more excited about Footloose performances.

Coming to SwaRon part of the episode. It was indeed a relief. To see them conversing in real and that too just sweet nothings was pleasant surprise. I know many wished intense SwaRon dance but I liked today's performnce. It was cool. Loved it. nd yeah as ususal awesome post.