Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

loved today epi

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yes i loved it!!!!
first the group dance sequence!!! it was mindblowing!!! just awsum!!!! all were very good!!! there was lot of dance with small special moments!!!! alisha's, reyam rope dance!!, swayam, rey, sharon's tinny solo!! whole group dance!!! i was speechless, i really liked it!!!!
i really enjoyed those speacial moment in group dance, when sharon was staring majnu!!! officially she can be called laila now!!! & majnu is majnu!!!! he is really back with the bang!!!!
after that group dance when i saw swayam in white i was like, oh that rain dance going to come right now!!!!
i loved swaron covo!!! i was eeeppping hardly!!!!! i really laughed when swayam says, mae nai chata tum change hoe, toe ab tum mere dream mae akae attitude doegi!!!!LOL
"is it necesary when-ever we meet we need to talk about change" when sharon said i loved it but but majnu repeated it was really like OMG OMG swayam!!!!!Embarrassed
what do i tell about swaron dance it was bang on as always!!!!Clap
dance with great expression by swaron, always treet to watch!!!!! i specially loved that moment where swayam blow sharon hair & sharon blushEmbarrassed

k now i think i should thank cvs & palki, becoz i think today's epi is specially edited for swaron lover!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aneeqa30121986noorainnanjilirajputSharManEDKVTwinkle_d3flirteyedmarauder

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top